Nice Buck 2015

nice video sixer,ditch the eight track!!:thumb:i keep watching it over and over waiting for the blonde to come from behind the tree smoking a fag,:Dps dont stop putting vids up,

Last edited:
I had one do exactly the same thing on Monday night.
Heavy quartering shot down hill. Entered just under the base of the neck, took out top of heart, exited last rib.
It did a back flip and then ran very low. Didn't make it 30m but I just could not find it. Got the dog and 3mins later was having a tug of war with the dog.
Never had one do a back flip before.

Not a chance... look carefully, you can clearly see where the bullet strikes.

+1 looks like in the haunch to me but I could be wrong

EDIT: Just looked again on the computer and it looks like the shot was taken from a different angle to the camera hence why it looked back. apologies!

Nice Buck

Last edited:
Because of the music, I just couldn't help but think of something else.

Man approaches farm door. Scantily clad blonde opens it.
Man: Howdy ma'am I've come to see if I can comb through your undergrowth.
Blonde: Well. Why not? Sounds like fun.
Man: I'm looking for a wild animal with a good set on it.
Blonde: (Giggles) Is that a rangefinder in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me? What's that magnificent weapon over your shoulder?
Man: It's a Blaser.
Blonde: Ooh. I like a man who appreciates a fast straight pull on his cocking mechanism.
Man: Well I was hoping to get a good mount today. Guess I'm in luck.

etc...

Because of the music, I just couldn't help but think of something else.

Man approaches farm door. Scantily clad blonde opens it.
Man: Howdy ma'am I've come to see if I can comb through your undergrowth.
Blonde: Well. Why not? Sounds like fun.
Man: I'm looking for a wild animal with a good set on it.
Blonde: (Giggles) Is that a rangefinder in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me? What's that magnificent weapon over your shoulder?
Man: It's a Blaser.
Blonde: Ooh. I like a man who appreciates a fast straight pull on his cocking mechanism.
Man: Well I was hoping to get a good mount today. Guess I'm in luck.

etc...

:rofl:

Shootgun

I too thought that but look closer at the heart lung area when the bullet strikes, seemingly in the haunch area, it's a perfectly good shot.

F

Very weird, looked again 20 times, can see the strike coming from the top right... that must be the exit, in the haunch i guess...

Back