Thread: Typical

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

Typical

Well, I have been trying to sell my .243 and mod cheap,just to try and recover some money and I said I would like to wind down the stalking and keep on with the foxing /nv work its what I really enjoy now,

I was sat in the loading romm today thinking when I'm done loading the 20 tac ammo I'll break down the .243 stuff, anyway I had not long finished the 20 tac reloads when the phone went, I looked at the number but it ment nothing so I was half expecting it to some kind of sales pitch, but it was a local'ish land owner asking me,to,come over and remove some roe deer from his land as they where destroying some of his small plantation trees,

Now did I tell him no thanks I'm not that bothered about stalking anymore or did I say something else ?

Well I said sure thing I'll,get on to it ASAP, so a quick call to my shooting buddy on here and job done, and as soon as it is that's it, I could not say no as he is a good mate of the lad who's farm I shoot , but good new for my shooting buddy as he will,get to pull the trigger on almost all of them,

Look what happens when your not even trying, what a pain I'll have to use the br on a couple of them for the freezer.

Bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 27-05-2015 at 17:50.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    jammy bugger!

Hi Doug

It would not be to bad if I had a Tube on the .243 but I have taken it of for the new 20 cal so Steve is going to get about 5/6 roe for his portfolio, and I'll get some for the freezer,

Bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Hi Doug

It would not be to bad if I had a Tube on the .243 but I have taken it of for the new 20 cal so Steve is going to get about 5/6 roe for his portfolio, and I'll get some for the freezer,

Bob.
    no worrys bob av a good one,
    DONT START