Thread: Sauer 202 synthetic thumbhole stock

Sauer 202 synthetic thumbhole stock

Anybody have one going spare ? or knows where I can get a decent one ?
    Drop me a pm and we can take it from there.
    Thank you

It's called a syncro I believe...and it's WAY better than any man licker but the stock alone costs the same as those stinky Mann thingies.....��

An allowance will be made for you leaving your brain in Disney land ! You will be fine eventually ,honest !

Have you considered looking at a grs , I've got one on my 3006 202 , great addition

the sinkro don't come cheap..but you Mai be able to get one on egun in Germany. thanks

Thank you guys (accept Gixer) I will keep looking around.

I have a very minty/unused wooden thumbhole Sauer 202 stock if that is of any help to you, I shall be listing it shortly.
    The ORDNANCE QF 18 pounder Field Gun......I wonder if they will let me have one of these on an open ticket

I just bought a syncro and have to say I really like the thumbhole stock, the snag for you looking to change is that they are like hens teeth and therefore almost non existent as a second hand item. a new one will be mighty expensive I would think, I remember seeing new synthetic stocks on a site not that long ago for around $800, think it was eurooptic.

I would suggest calling Garlands who are the importer, you might just get lucky and they may have one from another rifle. a long shot but worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by gmorrice96 View Post
    I just bought a syncro and have to say I really like the thumbhole stock, the snag for you looking to change is that they are like hens teeth and therefore almost non existent as a second hand item. a new one will be mighty expensive I would think, I remember seeing new synthetic stocks on a site not that long ago for around $800, think it was eurooptic.

I would suggest calling Garlands who are the importer, you might just get lucky and they may have one from another rifle. a long shot but worth a try.
    A new one was quoted to me the other day at 850 !
    Bit much for me.

out of curiosity who quoted that? I wondered if Garlands may have a second hand one for some reason.