Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best retailer for T20 ir torch

Best retailer for T20 ir torch

Hi all, as the title says really. I'm looking to buy one of these units and just looking for advice on where to get the best price and service.
    Thanks in advance.
    ATB Lee

Cheers Ted.

SACS Member. DSC 1.

Ludicrous lumens would be my port of call. Quick reliable service!!

http://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.UK

I had excellent service from : Home

First class communication, and super fast delivery.

I opted for the T38, by the way.

Steve.
    He that strikes the venison first shall be the lord o' the feast. Shakespeare, King Lear.

Try ian sirrell May not be the cheapest but but one of the best buy once irlightbuilds

Quote Originally Posted by SussexFallow View Post
    Ludicrous lumens would be my port of call. Quick reliable service!!

http://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.UK
    will second that no probs
    DONT START

As mentioned above the T20 has been replaced by the T38 with the T50/T67 offering bigger lenses....same light, tighter focus giving longer range.

Just take your time for a bit of research before you buy...... there's a new, more efficient, Oslon Black IR led now available designated the SFH4715AS. I understand this has approximately 30% better output driven at 1000mAh (and with less heat than the old version) but can be driven at 1400, possibly 1500mAh giving brighter but at the cost of a shorter battery life.

The new one also gives a clean die image on full focus doing away with the grid pattern of the original.

Plenty on the night vision forum UK.

Cheers

Fizz

Quote Originally Posted by leej View Post
    Hi all, as the title says really. I'm looking to buy one of these units and just looking for advice on where to get the best price and service.
    Thanks in advance.
    ATB Lee
    Hi Lee,

Keep an eye on our website as we will be releasing some re-engineered versions of the T20, T50 & T67 in the next week or so with the updated LEDs, thermal substrates and pills manufactured and assembled in house.

From the testing we've done so far we are expecting a 2.5 - 3x increase in output over the standard Chinese manufactured IRs.

Cheers

Clive
    http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk
    High end night vision digital, tubed and thermal monoculars, rifle scopes, clip ons, add ons, IR Illuminators and accessories.

Digital, thermal and tubed night vision rifle scopes - Handheld thermal imagers

Quote Originally Posted by Clive Ward View Post
    Hi Lee,

Keep an eye on our website as we will be releasing some re-engineered versions of the T20, T50 & T67 in the next week or so with the updated LEDs, thermal substrates and pills manufactured and assembled in house.

From the testing we've done so far we are expecting a 2.5 - 3x increase in output over the standard Chinese manufactured IRs.

Cheers

Clive
    Thanks Clive, would you do me a favour and PM me the details when you are ready to release them and I will hang back a week or so?
    ATB Lee

Hi Clive would this be the As ir from Olson that you are putting in the t38,50,67,74 cheers Craig
    Last edited by hairlesshunter; 30-05-2015 at 17:35.