Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tendure price

Tendure price

Hi chaps just wondering what people would pay as a yearly tendure fee for a 180 acre wood? -small population of fallow and roe and muntjack having been heavily controlled. I know its a bit hyperthetical but am intrested to see what people would think was reasonable. I would think you'd shoot 10 a year. It's in shropshire
    Last edited by purplepig; 30-05-2015 at 19:55.

If it where me nothing!,,,,till i knew exactly or as much as possible whats using the wood species ,numbers if any at all,if its safe ,dog walkers ramblers etc footpaths roads,see if you can try it for a season and share 50/50 with landowner /farmer,,,,,but thats me ,,,good luck atb doug,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    If it where me nothing!,,,,till i knew exactly or as much as possible whats using the wood species ,numbers if any at all,if its safe ,dog walkers ramblers etc footpaths roads,see if you can try it for a season and share 50/50 with landowner /farmer,,,,,but thats me ,,,good luck atb doug,
    Daft answer that ain't it, how much deer shooting do you have again? And how many deer have you shot?

Quote Originally Posted by purplepig View Post
    Hi chaps just wondering what people would pay as a yearly tendure fee for a 180 acre wood? -small population of fallow and roe and muntjack having been heavily controlled. I know its a bit hyperthetical but am intrested to see what people would think was reasonable. I would think you'd shoot 10 a year. It's in shropshire
    What ever you would be comfortable with!! as said do you have any more?? I would of thought 3-500 would be cheap if there was the chance of fallow. Always a bit of a gamble new land just try not get in a bidding war over it!

Why is it a daft answer he hasnt said that theres defo deer on there,so no one can say,and i havnt shot any deer at all as you well know or you wouldnt be jumping on my answers ,and yes i do have land and deer shooting not that its any concern of yours,!but obviously it is, i appologise purplepig for my reply and dragging a troll along,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 30-05-2015 at 20:19.
    DONT START

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.
    Elbert Hubbard

from my experience the price seems to reflect on the venison value.
    From your figures I would guess about 800.

Quote Originally Posted by kimh View Post
    Seems a bit steep for 180 acres?

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Seems a bit steep for 180 acres?
    i know of a 30 acre wood with red, roe and muntjac (the red are not resident they just pass through) stalking and game shooting that just gone for 6000 !!!!

Yes you did read it right thats 6000

So i would have said 900 was cheap

So

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Over here that would go for a fortune! Is the lease only for stalking, or does it include the rest of the sporting rights?