Thread: Blaser K95

Blaser K95

I know that they are as rare as hen's teeth!
    But, maybe someone owns or knows someone who has such a cherished rifle that they are now willing to part with?
    I can assure it will go to a very good home.
    Better that the owner proffers it for sale now, than some disinterested Executor of his/her Will in years to come!
    Must be in .243 or .308 Win calibre to comply with my FAC.
    Cheers, K

Quote Originally Posted by Krabryn View Post
    I know that they are as rare as hen's teeth!
    But, maybe someone owns or knows someone who has such a cherished rifle that they are now willing to part with?
    I can assure it will go to a very good home.
    Better that the owner proffers it for sale now, than some disinterested Executor of his/her Will in years to come!
    Must be in .243 or .308 Win calibre to comply with my FAC.
    Cheers, K
    You are in luck as Gregor at MacLeods has both a .243 and a .308, see below for the rifle list URL
    http://www.rmacleod.co.uk/RIFLE%20PRICE%20LIST.pdf

There was a very nice .243 for sale on here for quite a while. Not sure if it was sold or not - worth a search...

the 1 for sale a while back was a lad david mcgibon keeper on glen feshie estate think his name on hear is big white hunter don't no if he still has it lyk its a shame u hadn't posted this 6 month ago iv just sold my 1 a gest of mine just bought a brand new 1 and got a real good price strait from blaser

My thanks go to the various contributors.
    I understand that Blaser does provide ex factory screw cutting for an additional £120 on the base purchase price of £2640 before haggling. That's in the UK but...........?
    Cheers, K

Quote Originally Posted by Krabryn View Post
    My thanks go to the various contributors.
    I understand that Blaser does provide ex factory screw cutting for an additional £120 on the base purchase price of £2640 before haggling. That's in the UK but...........?
    Cheers, K
    I bought mine from Steve Beaty at Ivythorne in Somerset last year
    I ordered it as "factory screw cut" which didn't add to the price
    The service I received from Ivythorne was very good but the delivery time from Blaser developed from 3 to 6 months. Unless Robert Sajitz has speeded up the UK distribution process there may still be delays in delivery
    Last edited by awmc; 05-06-2015 at 09:12.

Hi awmc,
    That is very interesting about Steve Beaty as I bought a LH Sauer in 7mm RM from him a couple of years ago and wondered about contacting him again.
    Searching on Robert Sajitz I found reference The next step | Gun Trade News
    to his setting up Blaser Sporting Ltd in 2013 and trying to improve on the currently unacceptable delivery times of typically 5 months!
    Cheers, K

Hi Krabryn

I'd recommend giving Steve Beaty a call
    I found Robert Sajitz had a dry sense of humour which helped
    To be fair, I was told my order coincided with the Blaser factory rebuild
    Best of luck

It was Big White Hunter had a beautiful K95 attache for sale in .243Win. Oct Barrel & scoped. Don't know if he sold it or not.
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!