Thread: A big thanks dsc1

Wink A big thanks dsc1

Hi done my dsc1 this weekend in Glasgow with Paul Adkins and Andrew tredaway ! The coarse was amazing and really well planned out Paul was a superb teacher and Andrew was a good assessor lol and wee had this good old boy called davie that's brought us tea coffee and Sandwiches hahah made no bad coffee like just want to say thanks to Paul and Andrew for helping me pass my dsc1 . If you need to get on this dsc1 contact Paul Adkins Galloway field sports and his training CDs are the nuts .

Well done mat ya bugger and I must say a well done to all . Paul did well cramming in all that info in to two days he certainly has a way with word,s.
    PS you forgot the Pies Mat a valuable resources from the central belt deer stalkers lol.

well done pal,

Paul and Andrew are spot on, I passed my dsc1 with these lads a couple of weeks back,

Top notch

atb

Kjf

Would just like to echo the above comments - great course all round and the pies were spot on Davy!

Cheers

Graeme

Again I would like to echo the above.

Dave's organistaion, tea making skills and venison pies were second to none.

Paul did an amazing job covering so much information in a short space of time, whilst keeping it relevant and interesting.

A real good bunch of guy's on the course.

Can't thank everyone enough

Quote Originally Posted by matmull1985 View Post
    Hi done my dsc1 this weekend in Glasgow with Paul Adkins and Andrew tredaway ! The coarse was amazing and really well planned out Paul was a superb teacher and Andrew was a good assessor lol and wee had this good old boy called davie that's brought us tea coffee and Sandwiches hahah made no bad coffee like just want to say thanks to Paul and Andrew for helping me pass my dsc1 . If you need to get on this dsc1 contact Paul Adkins Galloway field sports and his training CDs are the nuts .
    I bought those training CDs too and listened to them constantly when driving. I agree - they're excellent.