Thread: Experience / advice required

Experience / advice required

Ey up guys an gals

i need a bit of advice please, as some of you are aware I have just passed my dsc1 and have grassed roe, red, CWD and muntjac plus done numerous stalks. At the moment I'm looking into trying to get a syndicate place so I can do DSC2 on my own ground. I'm just wondering if there is any groups that I can join to gain more experience ( not necessarily stalking, but I won't say no to any lol) ie helping out fetching, carrying anything really just to gain more experience in the whole stalking world, I'm in Altrincham so if anyone needs a lift in the larder or out on the feilds( not stalking) I'td be much appreciated. I just want to tag a long to learn more about our sport,

this is ain't a begging post, I just don't know where to start, and I want to do it properly and responsibly, just to learn really

ill even pick you up to take you to your grounds etc if required

mods if this is in the wrong section I apologise and please move to the relevant section

many thanks

kjf

Why not just go on paid stalks just as everyone else does. It just takes time and patience not everyone has the patience and want everything now.

I understand your comment mate, and have paid for 11 stalks over the last 12 months!!! Including a 3 day introduction to stalking/ management cull, just wondered if there are any groups out there who would offer help to a novice

Thanks for your help/ advice in the matter

atb

kjf

Quote Originally Posted by howy308 View Post
    Why not just go on paid stalks just as everyone else does. It just takes time and patience not everyone has the patience and want everything now.
    I'm doing just that. A week will do. Do it as a holiday, if you cannot put it through the books as training.
    Last edited by Wills; 01-06-2015 at 17:41.