Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jonny Kingdom's Wild Exmoor?????

Jonny Kingdom's Wild Exmoor?????

I've just watched it. Did anyone else from The Stalking Directory, and if so what did you think of it?
    For me I think I have just wasted half an hour of my life as it should maybe have been broadcast on childrens TV!
    I suspect that there are plenty of members on here that could present a wild life program in a much more interesting way, and been able to talk more elequently/interestingly!
    As I recall he had quite a bit to say about "The Emperor" a while back, maybe next week he will be telling us all about "The Beast Of Bodmin"????

Any thoughts anyone?

Very poor quality TV. More or less what you get when an amateur presents a TV documentary.

I suspect that there are plenty of members on here that could present a wild life program in a much more interesting way, and been able to talk more elequently/interestingly!
    As I recall he had quite a bit to say about "The Emperor" a while back, maybe next week he will be telling us all about "The Beast Of Bodmin"????

Any thoughts anyone?[/QUOTE]
    Charlie shaves green would be a far better presenter ,jonny is a bit of a plonker the deer shots made it just about watchable
    norma

He certainly is a *****

impressive, new castle fox trap!
    Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.
    Elbert Hubbard

Well you can always rely on SD to launch into a chorus of criticism ....

JK is a fabulous character, a lovely man, and knows more about the real countryside than probably anyone I know ... and more than most on this forum I would wager.

If you want a programme with more polish watch springwatch ..... ahh but we don't like that either do we?

At least he gets off his butt and does it

That's more than I do

innocent and my kids loved it, we have Exmore ponies too... good on him jog on jonny
    Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.
    Elbert Hubbard

Can't but like the chap myself, very knowledgeable bloke, but he used to be abit of a poacher many moons ago.

Thank you HM it's always a good thing when someone can disabuse us of our prejudices. I shall view him in a different light now.

F