Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Zimbabwe management safaris

  1. #1

    Zimbabwe management safaris

    We have available some magnificent big game safaris in Zimbabwe which I feel are unrivalled.

    These are all inclusive deals where all you need to do is turn up and everything is catered for from start to finish.

    With access to over 70,000 Hectares of hunting concessions at you disposal there will be no shortage of game to hunt in totally unfenced and truly wild Africa.

    The journey begins with you being met at Bulawayo airport where you will be taken the short journey to your first nights accommodation.
    During the first day will be the opportunity to go wing shooting for Guinea fowl, Grouse and ducks followed by a BBQ game steak supper. Then if you wish there will be the opportunity to go lamping for Jackal and bush pigs at no extra cost.

    The following morning starts with a 3 hour drive to the luxurious hunting lodge where you will stay for the duration of the 5/7 day package. This will include 3 meals a day and all alcohol excluding premium imported spirits.
    Its not unusual to sit drinking a beer under the veranda of the lodge and have Impala and Zebra feeding on the lawn in front of you.

    What follows will be a trip of a lifetime guided by your PH you will hunt on foot for game where there are over 40 species available. Many are included in the price of the all inclusive package deal and higher value trophy's many be taken at your discretion.

    What also may become available while you are there which often do are PAC (problem animal control) management beasts which you may take free of charge, this could include the likes of marauding young bull Elephant or stock killing big cats. Again this will be totally free of charge.

    Following what will be a truly memorable trip you will be driven back to Bulawayo on the morning of your departure where you will pay a visit to a world class taxidermist where you can arrange if required how you would like your trophy's to be prepared.
    Your will then be taken for a spot of shopping at a local hunting outfitter where local hunting kit can be purchased before being taken back to the airport for your departure.

    All costs are included such as skinning and trophy preparation but exclude taxidermy costs.

    The use of estate rifles/shotguns is also included in the cost.

    Available calibres are .223 .308 .375 9.3x62 9.3x64 2 x .470 doubles and a .505 gibbs

    Upon booking you will receive a step by step guide on navigating your way through your trip to make it stress free.

    Five days hunting 3800 6 animals
    Seven days hunting 5100 8 animals

    Species available include-

    Wildebeest
    Impala
    Water buck
    Warthog
    Zebra
    Bush pig
    Duiker
    Kudu
    Blesbuck
    Springbuck
    Baboon

    There will be opportunity to take pest species as a plus on these packages along with wing shooting and fishing with no extra cost.


    Dangerous game are also available POA

    If you wish to take your own rifle then you will have to fly via South Africa and transfer to Zimbabwe. We can arrange a local contact to make this a smooth transition.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	137.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	57446 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	158.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	180.1 KB 
ID:	57447 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpeg 
Views:	90 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	57448 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	279.0 KB 
ID:	57449 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	schemmel-wildebeest.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	149.9 KB 
ID:	57450 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	schemmel-hyena.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	147.5 KB 
ID:	57451 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpeg 
Views:	89 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	57452 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	278.1 KB 
ID:	57453


    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 33.jpeg  
    www.yorkshiredeermanagement.co.uk

    IF ITS RED ITS DEAD AND IF ITS BROWN ITS DOWN

  2. #2
    This is well placed pricing on hunting PG in Zimbabwe...wish i can go back and hunt like in the 'old days', very nice price indeed!
    Patrick Reynecke (Bushwack Safaris)
    Web: http://www.bushwacksafaris.co.za
    Mobile:+27 82 773 4099
    Mail: bushwacksafaris@vodamail.co.za

  3. #3
    this sounds so good.
    i need to get over and do some hunting.
    sounds like a really good deal.
    Alan

  4. #4
    What dates are you offering please ?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan413 View Post
    this sounds so good.
    i need to get over and do some hunting.
    sounds like a really good deal.
    Alan
    3800 which is 630/animal to shoot six cull animals including 'cheap' species such as springbok, duiker, blesbok and baboon, a really good deal? You think? I shot twice that number of cull animals in South Africa in 2010 and paid around 2250. What's more, I was there for 10 days (8 days hunting). And of course, I used my own rifle. Caveat emptor, shop around.

    -JMS

  6. #6
    Totally different hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by JMS906 View Post
    3800 which is 630/animal to shoot six cull animals including 'cheap' species such as springbok, duiker, blesbok and baboon, a really good deal? You think? I shot twice that number of cull animals in South Africa in 2010 and paid around 2250. What's more, I was there for 10 days (8 days hunting). And of course, I used my own rifle. Caveat emptor, shop around.

    -JMS

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by african jack View Post
    Totally different hunting
    In what way different? What's on offer here is a "management hunt" in Zimbabwe. That means shooting cull animals, not trophy animals. The species on offer are the typical plains game species. All well worth hunting, but nothing exceptional. Apart from the zebra and bush pig, all of the species listed were available on the management hunt I undertook in South Africa. The kind of services on offer here are the same you'd expect anywhere: collection from the airport; accommodation, food and drink; a PH plus trackers & skinners; salting of hides etc. In short, what's being offered is a standard plains game safari. I fail to see - and perhaps you will elaborate - on how what's being offered is different, let alone totally different to what's being offered by 100 or more outfitters in the classified pages of Magnum Magazine.

    As for the suggestion that someone taking up this invitation to go on a management hunt might get lucky and shoot a 'problem animal' elephant or big cat, really? Pigs might fly. Or should that be, warthogs might fly?

    -JMS

  8. #8
    Unfenced +Zebra waterbuck + any problem pest animals
    Quote Originally Posted by JMS906 View Post
    In what way different? What's on offer here is a "management hunt" in Zimbabwe. That means shooting cull animals, not trophy animals. The species on offer are the typical plains game species. All well worth hunting, but nothing exceptional. Apart from the zebra and bush pig, all of the species listed were available on the management hunt I undertook in South Africa. The kind of services on offer here are the same you'd expect anywhere: collection from the airport; accommodation, food and drink; a PH plus trackers & skinners; salting of hides etc. In short, what's being offered is a standard plains game safari. I fail to see - and perhaps you will elaborate - on how what's being offered is different, let alone totally different to what's being offered by 100 or more outfitters in the classified pages of Magnum Magazine.

    As for the suggestion that someone taking up this invitation to go on a management hunt might get lucky and shoot a 'problem animal' elephant or big cat, really? Pigs might fly. Or should that be, warthogs might fly?

    -JMS
    Last edited by african jack; 15-06-2015 at 21:15.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by african jack View Post
    Unfenced +Zebra waterbuck + any problem pest animals
    Unfenced is a fair point. But a zebra here and a waterbuck there, not really important and in any case, do not constitute "totally different". A difference yes, in that zebra wasn't available on my South Africa hunt (though waterbuck certainly was). On the other hand, Eland and giraffe were available and aren't being offered here. Does that make it totally different? No, it doesn't.

    There's no way some one on a normal plains game hunt, which what's being offered, is going to get to shoot a "marauding young bull Elephant or stock killing big cats". It just isn't going to happen and is wholly disingenuous to suggest it might. The only way someone on a plains game hunt would get to shoot one is if the bloody thing charges you. And that's pretty unlikely too.

    The bottom line is that what is being offered is a fairly standard plains game hunt in a country which isn't as stable as some others we could mention and at a price that, to me, is too high for what's on offer. Others might consider it a bargain, but it's a buyer's market so shop around is my advice.

    -JMS
    Last edited by JMS906; 16-06-2015 at 21:04. Reason: typo

  10. #10
    So you got eland and giraffe for a 2250 package no if you added a zebra how much extra would it be 1200 ? waterbuck 1000 ? how much per jackal

Similar Threads

  1. Available Short notice Zimbabwe hunt
    By cockerdog in forum Big Game Hunting Opportunities
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-02-2015, 08:55
  2. Zimbabwe Nov2014
    By deerpath in forum Articles & Write Ups
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-12-2014, 16:49
  3. Zimbabwe
    By deerpath in forum Big Game Hunting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 19:37
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19-08-2013, 18:02
  5. Whist in Zimbabwe.
    By Mukiwa in forum Photos
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27-06-2011, 11:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •