Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blatter Resigns...

Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Must be more to follow!

Quote Originally Posted by dodgyrog View Post
    Must be more to follow!
    Agreed... He's probably been told by various authorities ie FBI etc that he has the chance to resign before he's carted off in handcuffs
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Probably turn out to be a Nigel Fararge type of resignation and he will be back as President at the end of the Summer. Regards SBM

Why couldn't he have done it last week?

They'll say it's on the grounds of ill health , yeah he'll be sick as a dog in jail .
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolph Hitler – 1933

I'm not going to judge him but I don't think that there was any other option open to him, he should have resigned a little sooner rather than standing for re-election. I also believe that there is a lot more of this "scandal" yet to be uncovered!

Seems a shame to have spent all that money on votes only to throw in the towel
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

And the International Olympic Committee should be next.

Tip of the iceberg I tnink, there will be more to come of all this.

M