Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangefinding Binoculars

Rangefinding Binoculars

I'm in the market for some range finding bins and stumbled on this superb review that some may find useful.

http://www.birdforum.net/attachment....2&d=1396360283

I think I had already made my mind up on the Leica but this just confirms it (combined with the 500 off offer its a no brainer)

George Go & try leicas & Swarros you will pick the the latter I did, unless the price rules this possibly the only pair of binos you will ever buy ? regards Steve

George if you want to try some out I've got some swaro's, more than welcome to borrow them for an eve or two. If the cars outside give us a knock.

Thanks for the offer Nick but have taken the dive all ready. We'll have to have a show and tell session. Picked a pair up this afternoon and have been playing with them this evening...very pleased so far.
    Two things particularly made me go for the Leica firstly it has a complete ballistic program biult into it which none of the others have and secondly with the 500 pounds off it made them 1400 that is 800 cheaper than the Swaro's yes you read it right 800 cheaper. Sorry still a no brainer

Fair play n 800 is a lot of cash. Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by liongeorge View Post
    Thanks for the offer Nick but have taken the dive all ready. We'll have to have a show and tell session. Picked a pair up this afternoon and have been playing with them this evening...very pleased so far.
    Two things particularly made me go for the Leica firstly it has a complete ballistic program biult into it which none of the others have and secondly with the 500 pounds off it made them 1400 that is 800 cheaper than the Swaro's yes you read it right 800 cheaper. Sorry still a no brainer
    That's a good price! Was that for the HD-B or HD-R ? If it's for the HD-B then I'd like to know where you got them from please.

It was for the HD-B . Honestly the offer is too good to be true. I don't think that it is going to last for long. Any Leica dealer should be able to take part in the offer. I used sportsman gun centre but I also rang my local photography type place that don't normally sell hunting stuff and they could also do it.
    My only advice is get on with it if your going to I don't think it will last for long.

The reason I was asking is because I haven't seen the HD-B for as low as 1900 without the 500 trade in. I'll check sportsmans out. Thanks.

Sorry Scottski think it was 1914! Just rounding the numbers a little for the more simple members.
    Last edited by liongeorge; 04-06-2015 at 10:46.

Just bought a set of these from sportsman gun centre , top price 2003 and they said I had to trade in old set so I bought a pair for 8 from same company and traded them in , so made a nice profit of 492 in the space of a couple of minutes , total price of 1511 , bargain