Thread: Selling one of two scopes.

Selling one of two scopes.

i suppose this ought to be in the classifieds but what the heck.

i am upgrading the scope on my 243. and at the moment i have a simmons 3-9x42 on it and a nikko-sterling silver 6x40 on my .22LR both with the same standard reticle. not sure which one to sell. which one would be worth more? and does any1 want either of them
    save an animal, eat a vegitarian.

Both scopes could be purchased new for under 100. Second hand they are worth very little if anything at all. I would suggest putting the one you like best on your .22. You can allows give the other away to some young lad.

ye maybe i could do, or somebody i know who is into airsoft (playing with bb guns) and might want it for a 'good' price
    save an animal, eat a vegitarian.

As Simmons make/made a large range of scopes it would help for better thoughts and advice if you mentioned exactly which Simmons model it is. Some of them are way better than others.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Munroe View Post
    Both scopes could be purchased new for under 100. Second hand they are worth very little if anything at all. I would suggest putting the one you like best on your .22. You can allows give the other away to some young lad.
    I totally agree with this but would also add that, if you don't have a keen young lad looking for a .22 or airgun scope, it may be worth keeping the other one just to bung on any rifle that you may sell in the future; people like a package thats ready to shoot. JC