Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Theft of equipment,Who needs antis and enemies when youve got neighbours.

Theft of equipment,Who needs antis and enemies when youve got neighbours.

Last weekend had a quadbike through the woods,
    drove round the pheasant pens.
    stole electric fence energiser, four feeders, and four bags of wheat,

Previously had high seat and strimmer stolen.

as if I havnt enough problems,
    wonder who they are....well Ive got my suspicions?

Any one else having problems.

thats bang out of order,can you not follow tracks?notify police etc,hope you get it sorted,atb doug,
    DONT START

B******s. Call the police and get it reported, they won't do anything but it all adds to the statistics on rural crime and means more attention is paid to this area.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Ah that's just bolx bad news and looking like one of our own poor show !!!

I used 2x2 with screws in set across driven tracks covered in leaves etc and later found a quad with 4 flats parked up a little way into the woods hidden by the user, we then set up camera on it a filmed all 3 of them pushing away, just remember to move them when you use the track...

10x10 for your cunningness feller once knew a keeper that dug a trench wide and deep to stop a greenlane'r flying pass his pen's at night (no access to public) he got the guy found him upto his bonnet the next day

Quote Originally Posted by rick6point5 View Post
    I used 2x2 with screws in set across driven tracks covered in leaves etc and later found a quad with 4 flats parked up a little way into the woods hidden by the user, we then set up camera on it a filmed all 3 of them pushing away, just remember to move them when you use the track...

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    10x10 for your cunningness feller once knew a keeper that dug a trench wide and deep to stop a greenlane'r flying pass his pen's at night (no access to public) he got the guy found him upto his bonnet the next day
    I like the approach that costs the idiots time and money with a heap of inconvenience thrown on for good measure..other than a good hiding it's my idea of justice.

When I was young a neighbor broke into my house and took a substantial amount of my nicer stuff. I knew it was him because another neighbor saw him leaving the place and his tennis shoe tracks led right to his front door. I walked down to his house and kicked in the front door, and made him carry all my belongings back to my house while i nudged him with a Smith and Wesson revolver. When he was done I told him that if anything ever disappeared from my property, ever, I would shoot him -whether he did it or not. Some might think it harsh but it worked; i never found so much as a blade of grass out of place as long as I lived there.~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    When I was young a neighbor broke into my house and took a substantial amount of my nicer stuff. I knew it was him because another neighbor saw him leaving the place and his tennis shoe tracks led right to his front door. I walked down to his house and kicked in the front door, and made him carry all my belongings back to my house while i nudged him with a Smith and Wesson revolver. When he was done I told him that if anything ever disappeared from my property, ever, I would shoot him -whether he did it or not. Some might think it harsh but it worked; i never found so much as a blade of grass out of place as long as I lived there.~Muir
    That kind of incentive is frowned upon over here, much to the disappointment of many i would suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by rick6point5 View Post
    That kind of incentive is frowned upon over here, much to the disappointment of many i would suggest.
    I lived on a rough Reservation back then. I've mellowed a bit in my old age.~Muir