Thread: Feather in the cap?

Feather in the cap?

Just heard on the local radio, B.A.S.C. in conjunction with local shoot management, have been successful with the increase in water voles scheme, along with reduction in Mink, along a twenty mile section of the river Gowy, maybe we could get something going in the area of an increase of deerstalkers? with maybe a selective cull of training deficient licensing staff?.Tongue in cheek there guys & gals!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

nice... i do a bit of mink control for SNH and we have seen an increaes of water vole and a decrease in mink, however loss of habitat and invasive alien species such as knot weed are causing the voles to further reduce in nubers. all in all a real shame for ratty.

as for the FLO's do we need to pay trophy fees? and is ther a willing taxidermist?

Skipp.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy1001 View Post

as for the FLO's do we need to pay trophy fees? and is ther a willing taxidermist?

Skipp.
    Skipp, you wouldn't want my FEO staring down at you from the wall, nice lad but no handsome specimin

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.