Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: realtree vehicles

realtree vehicles

Just wondered if anyone new where to get the film kits to put on my old discovery to make it realtree camouflage .Saw it in a landrover mgazine but cant find it now.It is a film that stciks on but is removable but just thought it would tidy my disco up a bit and hide it a bit when i am shooting,Seen an L200 in it and looks really smart

let me know how you get no with it , if you manage to find it again ive been thinking of doing my ford ranger !

cheers lee

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

May I ask why? To me it just shouts "man with guns, lets break in" to the wrong sort of people.

Sam
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

Be WARNED

A few years back when the first real tree shotguns came out, I was first in line to get mine[8-shot berreta]

On the first day while checking snares , I lent it against a tree

Two hours later I found it

This never happened with the old Franchi which possessed none of it's original blueing or varnish and glinted in the sun, well the parts that weren't covered in rust.

I nearly went down the route of a cammo quad, but reconned bright red was a safer bet as are orange knifes

Quote Originally Posted by mickjgardner View Post
    Just wondered if anyone new where to get the film kits to put on my old discovery to make it realtree camouflage .
    Saw it in a landrover mgazine but cant find it now.I
    t is a film that stciks on but is removable but just thought it would tidy my disco up a bit and hide it a bit when i am shooting,Seen an L200 in it and looks really smart
    Must be good then !, Why not just get out the paint?, Or just get a Defender......... you can nail anything on then! Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    In the BASC or BDS mag there is usually an advert for it, unfortunatley, I don't have either of the last copies, someone out there in Cyber SD world might have a copy kicking about.

TJ

i want to do my Seat Ibiza in realtree. im joking. where can you get those big berreta stickers for your rear windscreen?
    save an animal, eat a vegitarian.

Hi Lee, are you really sure about the camo vehicle? Look on ebay under Ford Ranger Tipper. I have a tipper but wouldn't dream of doing that to it.

thats the stuff jimo,thanks