Thread: New F.A.C. condition?

New F.A.C. condition?

You may be told that it would be advantageous for your grant of an F.A.C., first time around, that you should arrange the hire or purchase of a "cherry picker type motor",................. or perhaps you could engage a plant hire firm to move a bit of land around a little!.......... have you considered rubber bullets?, don't laugh, these are all possibilities girls & boys.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

FB,

What the hell are you smoking tonight?

Can l have some - or just let me sit in the same room - Sounds strong stuff..

T

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    You may be told that it would be advantageous for your grant of an F.A.C., first time around, that you should arrange the hire or purchase of a "cherry picker type motor",................. or perhaps you could engage a plant hire firm to move a bit of land around a little!.......... have you considered rubber bullets?, don't laugh, these are all possibilities girls & boys.
    Cherry Picker eh, just seen some pics of your truck, what about a hot air balloon?

:d:d:d:d
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!