Thread: crazy world we live in

i wish they'd take a case out against the ones bringing this to court and do them for wasting public money and courts time

That is just classic, they have lost there bloody mind, glad they don't hear me when I'm working my dog sometimes. God knows what I would be done for!!

Quote Originally Posted by skywull View Post
    i wish they'd take a case out against the ones bringing this to court and do them for wasting public money and courts time
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadrach2986 View Post
    That is just classic, they have lost there bloody mind, glad they don't hear me when I'm working my dog sometimes. God knows what I would be done for!!

Am I missing something.... You have read the whole article presumably? The quotes from the cows testament to me suggest this may be a wind up.......?
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Regular Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    Am I missing something.... You have read the whole article presumably? The quotes from the cows testament to me suggest this may be a wind up.......?
    Comments seem to confirm it is satirical. I am more amused there there are people commenting who have taken this seriously and genuinely believe that the bloke should be prosecuted. Apparently it's the 'principle' of the thing! The mind boggles...

but you can never tell with the RSPCA.

That's so ridiculous it's funny. Would love to see the headlines if a white slaughter man turned up and shot it. Would probably spark race riots lol

There are quite a few of these satirical news sites on Facebook, one of my favourite is Britain Furst. It is always so amusing reading the replies of the people who are to stupid to realise it's not real and think it is a legitimate Britain First page with factual stories.