Thread: Lawrence Precision - new range of Moderators

Lawrence Precision - new range of Moderators

I called in at Lawrence Precision to talk about some work on my new Mauser MO3 (when it eventually arrives from Germany).

He's done a new line of moderators which are more advanced than the Zodiac and Eclipse. They're called the Xenon and Titan range. Smaller in price and size !

I must bang on about his stuff as I'm a fan. My new rifle will be shortened and screwcut in a metric thread, and the beauty of dealing with him is that my 4 year old Lawrence Precision moderator can be taken apart by Simon and have the internal thread changed from 1/2" UNF to metric. This sort of flexibility is what you get when you deal with a craftsman who's in the UK.

Or you could just by an aimzonic which has an interchangeable thread system

Or four T8's
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

Quote Originally Posted by Rutland lad View Post
    I called in at Lawrence Precision to talk about some work on my new Mauser MO3 (when it eventually arrives from Germany).

He's done a new line of moderators which are more advanced than the Zodiac and Eclipse. They're called the Xenon and Titan range. Smaller in price and size !

I must bang on about his stuff as I'm a fan. My new rifle will be shortened and screwcut in a metric thread, and the beauty of dealing with him is that my 4 year old Lawrence Precision moderator can be taken apart by Simon and have the internal thread changed from 1/2" UNF to metric. This sort of flexibility is what you get when you deal with a craftsman who's in the UK.
    I like the idea of dealing with a craftsman based in the UK.

Please remind me when Mauser located to the UK

Stan

Ive fitted several of Simons moderators, they may be at the upper end of the price scale, but if you have the means, why not. They work, they last and they have full back up of the manufacturer who is based in the UK.

You pay your money - you take your choice. Simples.

I'm very happy with my L P aurora on my 6.5 which is also a mauser M03 Simons anodising matches perfectly

I'd be very interested in the new range to see what's on offer and what improvements he's made

like people say " pay your money take your choice "

I have done and im more than happy and will quite happily do it again for a quality product which is close to the weight of Ali mods but with the longevity of an ASE

Quote Originally Posted by smullery View Post
    I like the idea of dealing with a craftsman based in the UK.

Please remind me when Mauser located to the UK

Stan
    I thought they recently moved to the UK but trade as Rigby/Mauser/Blaser...

You do pay your money and take your choice. I choose to pay my money to someone who does not charge the earth for a poorly made product. Steer clear.