Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ward D vision, a phantom ??

Ward D vision, a phantom ??

I tried to get in contact with Clive Ward. Is this a living man or a phantom ?
    Does the shop in Ashford exist ?

The Phone is answered by " somebody who answers the phone" . No possibilty to get technical advice. Not very encouraging to sent this man a creditcard number.

The Ward D Vision 700 looks intresting as does the Lardyvision. Are there similar products available, from people where you can speak to ?

gave up with him years ago when I tried to get some stuff on his site and they sent out some "replacement item" which was totally different

some great products....no production and false hope of seeing them in commercial volume ...IMO

If you go on the nightvision forum you may be able to get in touch with him. But it seems some things stay the same.
    Products are good but his return phone calls have always been a bit hit nearby and miss.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Clive is a lot more active on the nvforumuk as a trade member these days with reports of vastly improved customer service...... might be quicker to contact him through there.

www.nightvisionforumuk.com - Login

You won't find Lardyvision.... this might have evolved into the starlight arrow BUT the current front runners are the Wardy700 or the Nite-Tek NT300 from Marky (find him under the advertisers section... but he's on holiday til the 13th)

Muskett really rates his Wardy 700 and has posted a lot on the airgunbbs.

Carl at Nightvisiongear.co.uk of Drone Pro fame had prototype digital add-ons (front and rear mounted versions) at the Shooting Show the were 'due' out later this year.... these won't be on the market til they're ready but will be quality if you can wait that long to do the comparison. The forum has a good diy section if you want to do it on a budget.

Cheers

Fizz

He's on here as well, I've seen him answer a few questions, usually relating to IR LED torches

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbangwhallop View Post
    Clive is a lot more active on the nvforumuk as a trade member these days with reports of vastly improved customer service...... might be quicker to contact him through there.

www.nightvisionforumuk.com - Login

You won't find Lardyvision.... this might have evolved into the starlight arrow BUT the current front runners are the Wardy700 or the Nite-Tek NT300 from Marky (find him under the advertisers section... but he's on holiday til the 13th)

Muskett really rates his Wardy 700 and has posted a lot on the airgunbbs.

Carl at Nightvisiongear.co.uk of Drone Pro fame had prototype digital add-ons (front and rear mounted versions) at the Shooting Show the were 'due' out later this year.... these won't be on the market til they're ready but will be quality if you can wait that long to do the comparison. The forum has a good diy section if you want to do it on a budget.

Cheers

Fizz
    Did ward not buy the design off lardy?

Muskett likes anything Ward, I'm sure he's sharing a bed with him

Quote Originally Posted by .243Hunter View Post
    Did ward not buy the design off lardy?

Muskett likes anything Ward, I'm sure he's sharing a bed with him
    Actually...thinking about it..... I think you're probably right there on the lardy bit. Lardy was at the Shooting show but can't remember which stand it was. (Think it was Taclight??)

As for Musket sharing a bed with Wardy......

Sunndog rates his too... and he lives too far from Clive to be in bed with him

Cheers
    Fizz
    Last edited by fizzbangwhallop; 08-06-2015 at 18:49.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbangwhallop View Post
    Actually...thinking about it..... I think you're probably right there on the lardy bit. Lardy was at the Shooting show but can't remember which stand it was.

As for Musket sharing a bed with Wardy......

Sunndog rates his too... and he lives too far from Clive to be in bed with him

Cheers
    Fizz
    Plus the fact Adam's got access to sheep ..................... lots of sheep

Quote Originally Posted by rodp View Post
    Plus the fact Adam's got access to sheep ..................... lots of sheep
    Didn't take long to descend into the mire did it....

Quote Originally Posted by Hales Smut View Post
    I tried to get in contact with Clive Ward. Is this a living man or a phantom ?
    Does the shop in Ashford exist ?

The Phone is answered by " somebody who answers the phone" . No possibilty to get technical advice. Not very encouraging to sent this man a creditcard number.

The Ward D Vision 700 looks intresting as does the Lardyvision. Are there similar products available, from people where you can speak to ?
    Hi Hales,

Yes I do exist.

We've been extraordinarily busy the past couple of weeks working on the new IRs and getting orders out so I do apologise. Please do drop me an e-mail to mail@nvscopes.com and I'll make sure your questions are answered.

As for the rest of you...I dont know.

Cheers

Clive
    http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk
    High end night vision digital, tubed and thermal monoculars, rifle scopes, clip ons, add ons, IR Illuminators and accessories.

Digital, thermal and tubed night vision rifle scopes - Handheld thermal imagers