Thread: Photon Xt problems

Photon Xt problems

Anyone had problem with zeroing? One group of shots I can put into half an inch. Next group spraying all over. This is at 50 yards on my CZ rimfire. Mounts all tight, same batch of ammo-it just seems very inconsistent when I use it.

Quote Originally Posted by rph6.5 View Post
    Anyone had problem with zeroing? One group of shots I can put into half an inch. Next group spraying all over. This is at 50 yards on my CZ rimfire. Mounts all tight, same batch of ammo-it just seems very inconsistent when I use it.
    Is the next group shot in the day as opposed to the night as sometimes POI can change between day/night mode.

Also, when you're zeroing, you need to come right out of the menu and again to get rid of the stuff on the left of the screen to save the zero. As I didn't exit out of all the screens my zero wasn't saving hence the differing groups.

Other than that I could only think it would change if you were removing the mod or its clipping it?

Mitch

HMR your using? Doubler fitted?

. 22 lr no doubler- all groups done during day, I put my normal scope back on and all ok - no variation in groupings then -so not a loose mod or anything like that. Thanks for feedback though.