Re-discovered the forum

honeypig

Hi Folks,

I've not been on this forum since I first signed up some good few years ago (arrival of young kids have meant little spare time!). I'm getting a little bit of spare time back now and have decided to do what I originally intended to do when I first signed up... try my hand at a bit of deer stalking.

I've been shooting most of my life... air rifles as a kid, all sorts in the military and now generally rabbits with rimfires or birds with a 12g. I've booked myself onto a DSC1 course in October but am keen to get started before then if possible. I'm hoping to get a variation for a deer calibre soon and if I do, will be looking for some advice before I go shopping!

If any folk on here can point me in the direction of some good guided / accompanied stalking it would be very much appreciated. I'd also be very grateful for the opportunity to just tag along with someone whilst they're out (there's plenty for me to learn before I pull a trigger!). I'm just outside Monmouth but would be happy to travel.

Many thanks in advance,

Will

Welcome Will, You are very lucky in having the Monmouth tunnel range close to you, lots of stalkers in your neck of the woods too. Steve.

Elmer Fudd,s your man he seems to have the stalking across most of monmouth and is a very friendly helpful bloke.welcome back

Back