Meopta Scope Wanted

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a meopta R1 or R2 scope with an illuminated reticle to go on my new .308. If anyone knows of one for sale please let me know.

Thanks for the help.

I have an absolutely brand new boxed 7x50 illum central dot which I might part with.

PM me

D

Go for the R2 2.5-15 x56 it is incredible, the R1 is First Focal plane so not quite as clear.
What has clarity to do with focal plane?
But you are right in the R2 range being much better than the R1 range. I guess it has something to do with newer and better optical calculations. The 1.7-10x42 R2 was possibly the nicest scope I looked through at the IWA.
edi

ejg, in my opinion having looked through both scopes the R2 is brighter than the R1. I believe the lenses in the R2 are superior to the R1

ejg, in my opinion having looked through both scopes the R2 is brighter than the R1. I believe the lenses in the R2 are superior to the R1

I also think the R2 is clearer, brighter, better field of view and possibly better lenses however I don't think it is because of FFP vs SFP.
edi

I am going to be doing a scope change this weekend and will like as not be selling my meopta 3-12x56 illuminated. I have no idea yet what it's worth as I literally have only decided last night to sell it. It is on my 30.06 and has had less than 40 rounds through it. I love the meopta, but I love my z6i more. If I had another rifle to put it on I would keep it but I don't. If your interested drop me a PM.

Back