Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chipping a puppy

Chipping a puppy

Just back from the Vet having had her chipped. Can I now expect better performance, fuel consumption and intelligence. How do I remap the chip to give deer finding ability?

Quote Originally Posted by Heym SR20 View Post
    Just back from the Vet having had her chipped. Can I now expect better performance, fuel consumption and intelligence. How do I remap the chip to give deer finding ability?
    Chiping only works like you want if you also fit an ultra high voltage electric collar

How do I remap the chip to give deer finding ability?
    Take her in to Kwik Fit and ask them to sort out the tracking. They'll do it while you wait, with a laser!
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

On chipping mine the deer finding ability went though the roof, but fuel consumption and intelligence suffered though...now even the vet won't want it back

Regular Poster
    Ah, misunderstood the thread. I thought we were talking about a Fargo sort of thing. My mistake

I prefer puppies grated not chipped!

I quite like em chipped, as they take ages to cook otherwise & you can't dip them in the ketchup.

Well her nickname is already noodles - as in puppy noodle soup. This was a result of her leaving a small gift on the kitchen floor of a fellow SD member. His wife did comment that she had been in Vietnam where they do eat puppies!

Having had her chipped you may want to blank off the EGR valve. God knows I wish it was possible at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sika98k View Post
    Having had her chipped you may want to blank off the EGR valve. God knows I wish it was possible at times.
    By EGR valve I assume you mean Excess Gas Release - can you get a conversion kit so you can run a CHP boiler?