Thread: iPhone 5c colour dependant

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

iPhone 5c colour dependant

Hi lads.

My wee girl is looking for a nice conditioned iPhone 5c colour defendant of course as she is a funny wee thing .

It has to be open to all networks or at least on Vodafone as this is the network she uses to keep upto date on here condition and can connect to her other apple units at home And when in hospital etc,

She has worked hard for her pocket money to get this so I am asking on here as I do not trust anyone on evil bay or bum tree but I know and trust my fellow forum members ,

Cheers

Bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

SD Regular
    Bob - not quite what you've asked for, but I have a white 5 (16Gb) that could be unlocked if nothing else comes about.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Is this the "wee girl" that's after just about every bit of shooting kit that the kinder members on SD is daft enough to give you?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Is this the "wee girl" that's after just about every bit of shooting kit that the kinder members on SD is daft enough to give you?

RD,

Have a look at my photos, you will see the wee girl I dote over,

And when you have seen the photo I hope you retract you selfish comments,

You are one of the lowest reprebates on this form sir, and I wish you would keep your comments to yourself,

Bob

Eric, if all else fails I will drop you a pm, Josie would like the 5c as I think it's more robust than most.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

OK Bob.... You beg and borrow more stuff on here than everyone else put together. I even heard you tried to get fuel money from a chap that gave you some shooting that was a good bit away from Highclere. You keep saying you were banned from the classifieds but you still ask for stuff for not a lot of money. Whilst i hope your leg gets better and your girls illness too i don't think we need to be constantly reminded of you plight every time you want a new bit of shooting equipment?
    Just the way it's coming over Bob, sorry!

Blog Entries
    OK Bob.... You beg and borrow more stuff on here than everyone else put together.

A,
    Nothing wrong with asking members for stuff that might be sat on a shelf doing nothing, and they get a some money for it ?

I even heard you tried to get fuel money from a chap that gave you some shooting that was a good bit away from Highclere.

A
    I have no idea what your on about with this comment I my furthest shoot from home is Highclere where I work ?

You keep saying you were banned from the classifieds but you still ask for stuff for not a lot of money.

A
    I have permission from the site staff that I can place wanted ads etc but NO SALES, same applies with with this if it's sat on a shelf doing nothing like your priceless shotguns, I have given things to members FOC when someone was after stuff so again in my mind no issues,

Whilst i hope your leg gets better and your girls illness too i don't think we need to be constantly reminded of you plight every time you want a new bit of shooting equipment?
    Just the way it's coming over Bob, sorry!

A
    my legs fine, getting better every day, if you don't like my posts and their content don't read them I don't ask you too,Even if it's on an open forum.

My final comments are these, offend me all you like but offending my daughter is another thing, so from now on please do not comment on my posts and I'll do like wise with you posts,

Now anyone got a iPhone 5c please,

Ps: I have a company phone so it's not for me I promise,

Thank you

Bob.

Sounds a bit harsh

Couldn't resist.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Blog Entries
    Josie now sorted,

Thanks to a member and his nice wife who Josie met today and paid for her phone,

Great site and fantastic members,

Bob,