Thread: VW Amarok Mountain Top Roll Cover & Stainless Accessories

VW Amarok Mountain Top Roll Cover & Stainless Accessories

Hi.

As per the title, I have for sale a Mountain Top Rollcover for a VW Amarok, with the matching cosmetic Stainless Roll bars, and side handles - obviously including all mounting brackets, and fixing screws. I have just removed these from the vehicle purchased in order to fit a hardtop, hence the reason for sale.

These are two years old, but are in excellent condition. Looking for 575.00. This is for collection only, as shipping costs are prohibitive due to size and bulk.

Thanks for looking.

Neil.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VW Amarok Mountain Top.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	57848
    Last edited by NeilG; 19-06-2015 at 11:17. Reason: Price Adjustment

Price dropped to 575.00...

Not an offer, I'm afraid, but a request - I'm looking at getting an Amarok - can I ask what rear legroom and motorway cruising is like. Apologies for off-topic, but it's very useful to get a long-term user's opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by oager View Post
    Not an offer, I'm afraid, but a request - I'm looking at getting an Amarok - can I ask what rear legroom and motorway cruising is like. Apologies for off-topic, but it's very useful to get a long-term user's opinion.
    Oager.

So sorry for the reply, I totally missed this thread... In a nutshell, rear leg room is huge, and extremely comfortable - even for tall / big people. On the motorway, it is superb, even with big R18 tyres. Effortless to be honest, and one of the best gear box / engine combinations I have driven. It does not seem any wider than my L200, but inside the cab, it is cavernous, but very quiet when in motion at speed....

All the best, and sorry for missing your post...

Neil.

Neil - thanks for this - very useful. I had a Hilux a while back and though useful, long journeys were tedious and noisy, and I've heard that the Amarok might be a different beast. Which you've confirmed - thanks. Oager