Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bushwear

Bushwear

I would just like to post about the excellent service delivered by Bushwear. I had a problem with an Item purchase about 12 months ago and after a conversation with Graeme from the company on Thursday about 2pm I had a replacement delivered at 8am this morning no quibble. I will have no reservations with dealing with them again no matter what cost the item. After reading bad revues about dealings that some have with purchases it is also great to read about the good dealings

I must admit I've always had great service from them and have always recieved goods really quickly when placing order on line, however I never have had reason to send anything back so cant comment on that side of things

I ordered some bits this week and the service is second to none!

Always get great service from bushwear

Always great service and helpful guys at Bushwear.

Quote Originally Posted by howy308 View Post
    I would just like to post about the excellent service delivered by Bushwear. I had a problem with an Item purchase about 12 months ago and after a conversation with Graeme from the company on Thursday about 2pm I had a replacement delivered at 8am this morning no quibble. I will have no reservations with dealing with them again no matter what cost the item. After reading bad revues about dealings that some have with purchases it is also great to read about the good dealings
    Yes they are always most helpful I had a problem with a swarovski scope cover they sent me a letter saying that a replacement was'nt in stock around two months later the replacement duly arrived first class coms and service.

I have had a problem with a delivery from Bushwear.

I ordered some dried blood tracking powder and some fmj bullets but the parcel never arrived, it transpired that Royal Mail had decided that it was a suspicious package which they intercepted and took off to Northern Ireland! Bushwear went to great deal of trouble to get the parcel back off Royal Mail and delivered to me.

I even got a personal email from Alisdair Troup apologising for the stuff not arriving promptly, Bushwear clearly place great importance on customer care and I was happy with the way that they resolved this problem.

atb Tim

First class service and always try to do a deal with me .My wife ordered a coat for me for a birthday present,when it arrived there was a knife in the parcel, with happy birthday from the Bushwear team,can't better that.Wf1

I recently bought a Pulsar N870 from them at 20% below list price. I hope it doesn't have to go back.

theyre very good ,i ordered a tripe knife ,they sent a roe knife .when i rang up n told them they apologised ,next dayed the tripe knife and told me to keep the roe knife as an apology
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed