Thread: Kammo

Kammo

Has anyone dealt with KAMMO recently? I've ordere a roe sack, left emails to get info on how much longer it'll be without reply. Does anyone have a phone number? There's only an email address for a contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrazor View Post
    Has anyone dealt with KAMMO recently? I've ordere a roe sack, left emails to get info on how much longer it'll be without reply. Does anyone have a phone number? There's only an email address for a contact.
    Just found this on t'web:

KAMMO UK LIMITED - A hard to find phone number for Manufacture of other outerwear in Oldham: 01706290004

Dunno if it's right or not....!
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Number not recognised!

I've just had another poke around cyberspace....reckon it'd be easier to find the personal mobile for Prince Charles than a phone number for Kammo......all out of ideas I'm afraid!
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Thanks, I owe you a pint, looks like a trip to Oldham with the fat end of a pool cue!!!...............before anyone gets on their high horse I'm kidding!
    Last edited by Dawnrazor; 12-06-2015 at 13:28.

Old kammo were good and true to the garments 2nd to none with a lifetime repair service for free! the new owner is not worth the air and bull crap he gives out no backup and wont honer the kammo name that has the logo and why I went for the coat ( service )

I thought all trading websites had to have a contact Tel number?
    Try this number 01706 290 010

Got in touch via "Express Sofas", not easy to get in touch with Kammo, hope this is not a bad sign, was told it was dispatched yesterday, will report back on how I get on.

Fair play, it arrived on Saturday, not sure about the quality, it's a real scratchy cordura and a bit cheap lookin. Does anyone else have one, how's yours?