Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: New ***Bushnell Binoculars with built in rangefinder.***

  1. #1
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    267

    New ***Bushnell Binoculars with built in rangefinder.***

    Guys,

    I have been doing a bit of digging around and found these, they are for sale in the USA already and they are about 600 but appear to the same sort of thing as Geovids without the 1600 price tag....

    Obviously someone is about to say......."You get what you pay for".

    And usually I would agree, but can anyone tell me, are these any good???

    http://www.bushnell.com/products/bin...4160F209C9350&

  2. #2
    That's a great find!

    I'll be interested to see how this thread goes.

    If you imported them from the States what would you anticipate paying in import duty? If any .....

  3. #3
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritz View Post
    That's a great find!

    I'll be interested to see how this thread goes.

    If you imported them from the States what would you anticipate paying in import duty? If any .....
    I have an aunt that live in Stuart Florida, I would have it shipped to her house and ask her to bring it over with her next month.

  4. #4
    I'd be interested to have a look at these, or hear from anyone who has given them some good use.

    As robbobsam said, they may not be quite the leicas or zeiss equivalent, but for around a grand less (I've got friends in the states who could ship them to me as a gift - they're sooo generous! ) then they may be a good (slightly more) affordable alternative.

    Gez

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gez View Post
    I'd be interested to have a look at these, or hear from anyone who has given them some good use.

    As robbobsam said, they may not be quite the leicas or zeiss equivalent, but for around a grand less (I've got friends in the states who could ship them to me as a gift - they're sooo generous! ) then they may be a good (slightly more) affordable alternative.

    Gez
    Gifts over 30 (I think) are subject to vat and import duty, they get everytime! Sometimes they do miss some stuff though.

  6. #6
    "repairs" tend to do well!, as do "samples"
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager SA View Post
    Gifts over 30 (I think) are subject to vat and import duty, they get everytime! Sometimes they do miss some stuff though.
    I only get pinged 50% of the time. I tend to buy nearly all my clothes from LL Bean or Cabela's (they do big sizes, cheap!). And have bought other stuff from ebay USA and paid no duty at all.

    If you do get pinged, there is an 8.00 handling fee + the duty, all in it adds about an extra 35% to your cost.

    ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

  8. #8
    Well we didnt have long to wait for them to come down to a reasonable price here.

    http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/...der+Bincoular/
    Last edited by howa243; 11-05-2010 at 15:11.

  9. #9
    I just sold a pair , very handy all in 1 , pocket size too !

Similar Threads

  1. bushnell scout 1000 rangefinder??
    By cervushunter in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 09:56
  2. Zeiss Rangefinder Binoculars
    By golspie15 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 15-12-2009, 10:55
  3. Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder
    By kernel gadaffi in forum Optics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-08-2009, 20:47
  4. BUSHNELL RANGEFINDER
    By tolley in forum Optics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 13:07
  5. Bushnell Rangefinder
    By Armo in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-01-2009, 20:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •