h4h shoot

I'm really quite excited about this now, it's been a long time coming and it's rare that I can make it to the BSRC, let alone for a whole day. I just need to do a little reloading this evening. It wouldn't do to run out!

Today is draggin on something rotten!! :rolleyes: We'll be on the patio from about 8.30pm traffic on the M25 permitting, before retiring to shed number 2!!

Me and mag357 will be eating and drinking king in the London and middlesex tonight... Currently enjoying the carpark that is the m25!

doing the silly o'clock to pick up a nice stock first in kent then down London & mid for eggs on at 7:8am

I'm really quite excited about this now, it's been a long time coming and it's rare that I can make it to the BSRC, let alone for a whole day. I just need to do a little reloading this evening. It wouldn't do to run out!
don't load too much ammo you will not have time to shoot it. with what food I have for you to bbq your be lucky to finish before sundown :rofl:

Hopefully bump into a few fellow sd members in the l&m tonight but just in case... What is the sop for tomorrow morning?

Just got back from a brilliant day out - well done to all for the fantastic organisation that saw the day run so smoothly, the delicious barbecue and the excellent craic!

BSRC_P1120675_zpsumphhdie.png

Targets_P1120622_zpssskciobq.png

Shooting_P1120639_zpsj6307obm.png

Shooting_P1120625_zps8ucvldjn.png

Shooting_P1120637_zpsfgspd9ra.png

Shooting_P1120654_zpsotgb5tdz.png

Shooting_P1120629_zpsysgvnklv.png

Shooting_P1120626_zpssdcv72ux.png

Shooting_P1120632_zps62y2rsn6.png

Running_Deer_P1120662_zpssffuxv9r.png

I to had a fantastic day with all at the H4H day at Bisley today
fantastically organised and well run as Wilie says
nice to put a few names to faces
and hope to see you all next year
when I left Pete was keeping the Blaser boys on top
how did it all end?

Pete won the Private Frazer trophy WELL Done to Pete ,
Blaser I promise I won't post the vid Blaser going wrong :rofl:

Well shot to all, the food spot on cooked to die for (none left ) who scoffed all the pig ??? :-| :drool:

thanks again to both mike's ndt and his crew and the club for allowing the h4h to be run again ,
it was very nice to meet and put some names to faces and new guys :thumb: top banter so nice to be out with like minded lads just out to have a good crack

drive safe
atvb
Paul

As all have said, a really cracking day. Thanks to all the BSRC guys for being so patient with us non members. The running deer and running boar were much easier to grasp with their coaching. Big thanks to NDT Man for being the one who instigated the change to this venue. 8x57, Mike and Beth for working tirelessly all day to make the event run so well. I shot okay on the static 94x100, but the wheels fell off completely on the running deer. Food sounded great, although I turned up late and just managed to grab one of the two surviving burgers (very nice).
Some great banter with like minded people, and a good sum of money raised.

I shot okay on the static 94x100, but the wheels fell off completely on the running deer.

At least you had some wheels! Mine were left back in Oxfordshire, and I'm not convinced they were ever round in the first place ;)

Mike greeted me with the words "are you going to do better this year?" and I spent all day trying my best to prove him wrong. I never saw the final scores, but I think I succeeded. At one point I was lying third in the fox contest, but then the fourth person entered. :D

Last edited:
Fantastic day.. Thanks to everyone who me it possible.. Can't wait for next year!

Fab to put names to faces, what a great bunch of guys...

A blaser going wrong paul... Nahhh... Never! :-| you must have dreamt it :zzz:

The bbq was awesome.. Wish I could cook like that, :drool:

Again thanks to everyone, Mike, his wife and all of the RCO's, for making the day possible and to Pine Martin for manning the Bbq. :tiphat:

A very enjoyable day meeting up with some old faces and meeting new ones.
Good luck to Roedinator for the selection shoot today.

I hope a good day was had by all ? I must say a big thanks to all the range officers from the bsrc the chef and also mike & beth . very nice to see some new faces and some not so new faces . good to see peter walk away with the privet fraser glassware ( that will give him something to brag about for this year ) I must say there are some good photos from willie gunn showing some in action but (you missed me again) anyway thanks again.

Mike
not going to brag this year
just like to congratulate HANTS for a cracking score what a
cracking bloke credit to you sir a pleasure to meet you

Also you mike for sorting out the trophy for the fox shoot
and organising it in memory of our own member private fraser
it was an honour to win it and my thoughts go out to his family

A big thanks to mike mike Beth and all the range officers who made
this all possible

and last word has to go my old sparring partner Paul o
for the entertainment of the SAKO going horribly wrong on the
fox shoot with all BLASER owners watching as the bolt jammed