Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Greetings everyone!

My name Josh and I live in Leicestershire. I've been shooting shotguns and airguns sicne I was about 8, and I'm now looking to start deer stalking. I don't have an FAC yet, but I have shot a number of centerfire rifles, including an AK47 in the states! I like target shootign aswell as hunting, and I'm passionate about the countryside and conservation.

Hoping to learn alot

Cheers....

Last edited by Joshua; 13-04-2010 at 10:10. Reason: More info

Joshua,

Please read the introduction section. I am afraid your one liner is not sufficient. To remain a member of the site we need a bit more info about you.

Thank you

Sikamalc

Amended.

Thank you Joshua, and welcome to the site. Let Admin know if we can help in anyway with progressing your stalking, or ask the many helpful guys on here who i am sure will be only too willing to offer a helping hand.

Sikamalc

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Thank you Joshua, and welcome to the site. Let Admin know if we can help in anyway with progressing your stalking, or ask the many helpful guys on here who i am sure will be only too willing to offer a helping hand.

Sikamalc
    Yeah, I'm looking for a first stalk, hopefully this summer before going to University. I don't know what species to for though, I'm thinking of either Munty or Roe.

Thanks