Thread: Dsc1 ayrshire

Smile Dsc1 ayrshire

Just completed (and thankfully passed) my DSC1 today.

did it with South Ayrshire Stalking, good job all round and nice guys to boot. In case anyone nearby is thinking of doing it.

Did mine with Chris a few years back,nice people to spend time with.
    It's just a bit of a drive from down here up there,you get a chance to get any stalking in?

We have family in the area so made a trip of it. Went out for a Roe buck, but we weren't lucky that evening.

chris has a great set up ,done mine a few years ago there also

My first ever stalking outing with Chris a few years ago, nice little roe buck, was going to do my dsc1 with him but dates didn't fit, great guy lovely b & b.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_ B View Post
    My first ever stalking outing with Chris a few years ago, nice little roe buck, was going to do my dsc1 with him but dates didn't fit, great guy lovely b & b.
    same as mate , Chris's outfit , tony and Donna are spot on just a shame distance and family time meant I had to do my dsc1 else where , tony and Donna at garyloop are a bsolutely spot on,

atb

kjf

I passed my DSC1 with Chris yesterday, really nice & knowledgable guy. B&B is lovely & food was amazing... Def worth the long drive!

Tony and Donna are no longer at South Ayrshire Stalking they have gone out on their own Tony is doing DSC 1 and 2 i think

Quote Originally Posted by DeerDucksFishin View Post
    Tony and Donna are no longer at South Ayrshire Stalking they have gone out on their own Tony is doing DSC 1 and 2 i think
    Has Tony teamed up with Creeside stalking now? Looks on their web pages like he has.

Yes Dave I believe he has