Thread: Meopta Meostar R1r 3-12x56 RD Illuminated Ret

Meopta Meostar R1r 3-12x56 RD Illuminated Ret

Selling my Meopta as I have no rifle to put it on. It was on my 30.06 and has about 40 rounds thought it.
    for the money these are fantastic scopes. I bought this to replace my last Meopta which didn't have an illuminated ret. I can honestly say that if you are disappointed with this scope my missus will eat her hat......
    In case your not familiar the cross in the centre illuminates and draws your eye to where to shoot. I like the IR, particularly at last light.

I have been holding on trying to decide what to do and what to put it on but I have nothing so this scope is now redundant and there is other kit I want to buy so cash is useful.

500 posted to normal UK addresses.

I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

This is a real bargain for someone

Sold subject to the normal and my tea making abilities.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

I have one of these ... Superb glass
    Great price
    Free bump

Paul

Reopened this thread as the buyer decided he didn't want it and it has been sat in my cupboard since then. Ho hum.. Just got around to looking at what I have left and time to shift it.

Get yourself a great early Christmas present.

Hi fella witch focal plain is the ret in 1st or 2nd many thanks

2nd

Sold again subject to the normal spondoolies....