Thread: Range finder.

Range finder.

Swarovski or Leica 1200 rangefinder. A1 condition only please.

I bought one of these , as a bud got one from a Brit supplier with a name on, i looked through the small print on the rangefinder , did a search & found the exact same , for 1/2 price.
    try here - item No 140385155556 feebay

HI mate,
    i do not know what they cost in the U.K. but i have a trade account with a German company.
    The leica crf 1200 is 450 trade, and the leica crf 1600 is 530 trade, plus import tax if they post it to U.k.

try big eka on here, he had a cracker for sale still in the box. i dont know if he sold it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by MrYou View Post
    I bought one of these , as a bud got one from a Brit supplier with a name on, i looked through the small print on the rangefinder , did a search & found the exact same , for 1/2 price.
    try here - item No 140385155556 feebay
    What is it like, is it up to the job. Can you write a mini review?

sorry to hi jack some what but i got this a couple of weeks ago
    .http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    seems to work very well i have used it at a range to 304 yrds with my rifle on targets and checked against a more expensive rangefinder and found the numbers came out the samei have ranged things in upto 600 yrds but havnt managed to varify those the service was exellent and fast delivery and from pictures doesnt look disimilar to the ones mentioned i have also used it amongst thick cover and seemed to work well im off to scotland stalking this weekend so can give abit more info if required all the best,wayne

I would be very interested to see how it gets on and how reliable you think it is at range.

hi jinga it was bang on at 304 yrds but i will give it a good going over in the field at the weekend i will let you know how i get on ,cheers wayne just to add i ranged a small rock around 8 inches in diameter and set my scope on my rifle and hit centre so cant be bad
    Last edited by mereside; 20-07-2010 at 21:02.