Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: B25 Trap.

  1. #1

    B25 Trap.

    Back up for sale....
    Browning B25 A1 Broadway trap
    Hand made Liege' Belgium
    1972
    30"
    12G
    3/4 & Full
    rivetted fore-end
    Double ivory beads
    Gold trigger
    All original stock and recoil pad
    Unmarked black action
    New bottom ejector
    Just had full strip down and oil
    For a 43 year old gun i would rate it at 9/10
    900 (no offers)
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 14-06-2015 at 19:19.

  2. #2
    It's tuff on here.... it's not up for sale or to fix a sore knee or for "a friend" or a poorly relation but it is up for sale for "not a lot of money" and i'm not looking for "swapsies" but it is definately THE BEST A1 TRAP OFFERED FOR SALE IN EUROPE!!!

  3. #3
    It's not 'tuff' at all! It's a feckin deer stalking forum! You might as well be offering crochet hooks or ice skates!!
    Here's an idea............................
    Why not try advertising your shotguns on a clay shooting forum or even Guntrader where there might actually be people looking for what you have for sale!
    MS

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    It's not 'tuff' at all! It's a feckin deer stalking forum! You might as well be offering crochet hooks or ice skates!!
    Here's an idea............................
    Why not try advertising your shotguns on a clay shooting forum or even Guntrader where there might actually be people looking for what you have for sale!
    MS
    What a ***** reply! Do you not think Deer Stalkers actually take part in other forms of shooting?

  5. #5
    Hook line & sinker.....

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    It's tuff on here.... it's not up for sale or to fix a sore knee or for "a friend" or a poorly relation but it is up for sale for "not a lot of money" and i'm not looking for "swapsies" but it is definately THE BEST A1 TRAP OFFERED FOR SALE IN EUROPE!!!
    With an attitude like that it would be a wonder if anybody did buy it

    Neil.

  7. #7
    Infamy, infamy.... everybodys got it infamy!!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RPA 6MM BR View Post
    What a ***** reply! Do you not think Deer Stalkers actually take part in other forms of shooting?
    Well of course they do! I used to run a clay shoot and shoot clays at a competitive level - but advertising shotgun related stuff on here would not be my first choice as it probably won't sell! My point is, that there are much better places to advertise such articles where it might not be quite so 'tuff'!
    MS

  9. #9
    900 seems cheap. I see one the same age and almost the same description on guntrader just now with and asking price of 2,895. http://www.guntrader.co.uk/Guns-For-...30419133244001

    Any chance of some photos of yours RD?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by megsjockey View Post
    900 seems cheap. I see one the same age and almost the same description on guntrader just now with and asking price of 2,895. http://www.guntrader.co.uk/Guns-For-...30419133244001

    Any chance of some photos of yours RD?
    That's a B2 completely different animal.

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale B25 A1 Trap.
    By RED-DOT in forum Firearms
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-11-2015, 15:58
  2. For Sale Browning B25 B2g
    By RED-DOT in forum Firearms
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15-01-2012, 09:58
  3. For Sale Browning B2g B25
    By RED-DOT in forum Firearms
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-11-2010, 09:40
  4. Browning B25 Game
    By chinky in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-06-2009, 20:50
  5. Browning B25 B1 For Sale
    By chinky in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 14:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •