Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harkila Q optifade jacket ?

Harkila Q optifade jacket ?

My current harkila q jacket has taken its fair share of wear and I'm looking to replace it with the new version with optifade. Anybody wearing one and any opinions compared to the old one ?

Thanks chuck
    Blaser K95 Stutzen - the ultimate deer stalking rifle

The Swedteam kit is similar quality and better value Swedteam Optifade Fleece Jacket

SD Regular
    North yorkshire/sometimes down south and occasionally further north
    I have the q fleece in optifade and the beret ta dws goretex jacket in optifade, they are both excellent bits of kit although lime all harkila stuff the q fleece is over priced!

Thanks guys.

SD Regular
    Worn one day in for the last eighteen months - two years. Rate it very highly - although tend to wear plain side out. Will be buying another for sure.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

I need the zips for radio pockets and binoculars. Haven't seen anything else on the market that suits my needs yet and I wear the plain side out most of the time too.

Build Quality the same. An Excellent Piece of Kit.
    We ship via DHL to Australia, but watch for the Import Duty. Your Personal Allowances are quite low.
    The price on the page includes UK VAT, this will be taken off at the end of the checkout process.
    Here is a link to our page, If you put Optifade in the search bar you will see all products in the Optifade range.
    Harkila Q Fleece Jacket
    All the best
    Andrew

I've got the optifade goretex jacket, and just bought the fleece trousers. Seems to work well, warm when needed, but not so thick that it can't (or won't) breathe. Managed to get them both close to trade prices, as the retail is ridiculously expensive. See how they look after another season on the hill.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rugged & Tough View Post
    Build Quality the same. An Excellent Piece of Kit.
    We ship via DHL to Australia, but watch for the Import Duty. Your Personal Allowances are quite low.
    The price on the page includes UK VAT, this will be taken off at the end of the checkout process.
    Here is a link to our page, If you put Optifade in the search bar you will see all products in the Optifade range.
    Harkila Q Fleece Jacket
    All the best
    Andrew
    Thanks Andrew. A few questions.

The picture shows my old style but on Amazon your site shows the new style. I'm assuming all your Q jackets are the new optifade ?

Our import duty doesn't start until $1000. What is the DHL freight to Australia, would royal mail be cheaper ?

Thanks chuck