Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happens in threes!

Happens in threes!

Or so the saying go's, My beloved windows XP pro, crashed & burned permanently along with the tower last Friday, I was warned off windows 8 etc so elected to buy a new tower with 7 pro & office on board, after taking an age to return all my bookmarks & passwords to some sort of order... my very new multifunction printer will not run on the OS, on top of this I connected up the airline tyre inflator to the valve & the bleddy compressor has died too!!!!!!!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

You have a tyre inflator on your computer? ��

If you point the air hose at the wheel it turnaround and starts the computer running apparently.
    cant stand these new dangled ideas myself. What's wrong with a mouse on a wheel powering the computer?
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

had the same happen ,my scanner n printer told windows 7 to f off so evilbay replaced them and got dollars for the xp old tings .progress sucks and microsoft sucks aasss.
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Go iMac and never have these worries again
    For Gods sake - don't tell her how much I've spent

Ctrl-Alt FACT

windows 8 works ok for me, just asked it to connect my printer and it told me it allready had, about a thousand times faster than XP.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

I win again!, Patience also kills PC problems same as foxes.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by Hereford View Post
    Go iMac and never have these worries again
    Isn't that the stuff the chief kitchen mechanic uses on her thatch?
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

windows 8.1 is fine i know several system admins who run it for personal use, you change the skin so it appears identical to windows 7 if you wish.

Scooby

You can register for Windows 10 now as a free download which I believe is much better than 8.1. They missed out 9 for some reason?