Happens in threes!

finnbear270

Or so the saying go's, My beloved windows XP pro, crashed & burned permanently along with the tower last Friday, I was warned off windows 8 etc so elected to buy a new tower with 7 pro & office on board, after taking an age to return all my bookmarks & passwords to some sort of order... my very new multifunction printer will not run on the OS, on top of this I connected up the airline tyre inflator to the valve & the bleddy compressor has died too!!!!!!!!!:-|:doh:

If you point the air hose at the wheel it turnaround and starts the computer running apparently.
cant stand these new dangled ideas myself. What's wrong with a mouse on a wheel powering the computer?

had the same happen ,my scanner n printer told windows 7 to f off so evilbay replaced them and got dollars for the xp old tings .progress sucks and microsoft sucks aasss.

windows 8.1 is fine i know several system admins who run it for personal use, you change the skin so it appears identical to windows 7 if you wish.

Scooby

You can register for Windows 10 now as a free download which I believe is much better than 8.1. They missed out 9 for some reason?

Back