Indoor range

.243 t3

Hi everyone ,

Does anyone know if there is a indoor range close to Hereford ? And open in the day ?

Matt

Haha wishful thinking guy but I'm sure you will have to be SC to get in there. Plus they might already have one 😬

Havent been personally to worcester norton but been recommended to me, if you google worcester norton gun range you will find details. Open all day 7 days a week

Hi everyone ,

Does anyone know if there is a indoor range close to Hereford ? And open in the day ?

Matt

No such thing as a commercial indoor range close to Hereford. Exactly what sort of indoor range are you looking for and why indoor?

There are many clubs that have smallbore 25m indoor ranges for the use of their members I doubt that any would be open during the day and certainly not for guests. Monmouth is a 100yard fullbore indoor range but it is not a commercial range. It's use is for the club members and their guests.
The closest indoor commercial fullbore range to Hereford that I can think of is the range in Barry.

Last edited:
The Hereford City rifle and pistol club HCRPC has a 25 meter indoor smallbore and gallery at kington, There is leominster gun club who do serious .22 target at 20m other than that is Monmouth which is highly recomended though i am not sure if they are taking members at the moment. Hereford breech loading rifle association HBRA regularly shoot at 100 & 200m but outdoor both the hereford clubs are great and shoot a wide variety of firearms at a variety of locations memeber include several stalkers already.

I'm a member of both Hereford clubs so if you want more info just PM me.

Goodluck with your search

Scooby

Back