Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This has to end..... And NOW.

This has to end..... And NOW.

Www.stopdogmeat.com
    i am totally disgusted with this and now look on our Chinese cousins in a different light.

Unbelievable and utterly disgusting!

Economic import boycott??? would get the communist governments attention in double quick time.
    That would be the end of all electronic & DIY products.
    I have no smart phone anyway.
    They are culturally way off from the rest of the world same as Japanese with destroying the ocean fish stocks.
    I am up for it. Bring back Grundig Dynatron etc.
    Martin

Obviously, I'm totally against any cruelty( and there is a lot of totally unnecessary stuff going on around the world) but are we against that or the eating of dogs?
    personally, I wouldn't eat dog here, not sure about abroad( the cruelty aspect would certainly stop me)
    it is meat though and if ethically sourced and killed, I wouldn't be that bothered about it. It's a very cultural thing here.
    Min the UK we don't eat horses but do eat donkey ( yes, all that chorizo !!!!!!)

remember , the folk trying to ban this are the same folk who banned hunting! Do your homework before signing!

I posted this to expose the horror in China to mans best friend, not to convert us to tree huggers or decieve us into donating to a charity with us in their sights. I did search for LCA and not one reference to fieldsports popped up. I think you are confusing them with LACS?

So wot if the Sihk? community (Indian/Pakistan area) started a petion to stop us eating Beef/cows as they are there sacred animal. Even dogs arenae actualy sacred here.
    Or if muslims and jews tried to stop us eating bacon/pigs??

I'm not going to condone any animal cruelty but not my place to say who eats wot. And it would be a complete waste of time anyway, China generally dosnae give a stuff wot anyone else thinks.

There attiude towards herbal madicine and potions is far more worrying worldwide with the large proportion of rare and endangered animals poached to the brink of extinction purely for the asian market

One evil practice ended is a start and this practice is evil. I have no problem with people eating anything they want, if its ethically sourced and treated with reasonable respect before becoming something anyone eats. I wouldnt do this to a rat, or anything else. In one word? Appalling.

My journeyman from way back married a Phillipino girl and was walking the centre of Manilla with her brother and he was challenged to fight for the dog on several occasions. China Etc needs to clean up this and other barbaric acts if they want my 15 on a Saturday night!

I was served horsemeat labeled as steak in the works canteen in Paris and ate it for three months in 1989 before I found out it was not beef.
    Later I discovered that UK retired racehorses are sent over there for slaughter. It does not bother me if they are ethically transported and slaughtered.
    Martin

Quote Originally Posted by countrryboy View Post
    So wot if the Sihk? community (Indian/Pakistan area) started a petion to stop us eating Beef/cows as they are there sacred animal. Even dogs arenae actualy sacred here.
    Or if muslims and jews tried to stop us eating bacon/pigs??
    this was my thoughts as well.

apart from the cruelty aspect, who are we to dictate to other cultures?