Thread: Härkila Crome

Härkila Crome

Anybody tried the Härkila Crome fleece jacket?

Very very silent, optifade camo, 3 pockets and a hood that fits as a facemask because it is so tight.

I was wondering if anyone has it and can tell me if its a warm fleece or not.

I plan on use it as outer layer in summer and early fall. And then use it as a midlayer in cold months, which means it will be used all year.

Ver,very silent? Does it absorb sound too?

I thought silent was like pregnant, it either is or isn't.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Thanks for the very informative reply which absolutely made up my mind about this product.

Quote Originally Posted by long_range_rob View Post
    Ver,very silent? Does it absorb sound too?

I thought silent was like pregnant, it either is or isn't.
    Thats a real helpful comment to our Danish friend ! We are not all this arrogant Renico

I've no experience of the crome fleece, but if cammo is your thing then it looks great, persoanlly not for me, but I can't fault the harkila gear ive got, it's all brilliant (apart from a pair of boots I once bought but let's not go there). I like the idea of the zip up face mask, looks innovative, and compared to their other fleeces, not too expensive.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Very basic and the Optifade pattern struggles to sell.