Thread: Hungarian Wirehaired Vizla Dog pups x3

Hungarian Wirehaired Vizla Dog pups x3

Hi there,
    i have recently had a litter of 8 pedigree Wirehaired Vizla Pups of which I have 3 dogs left to sell.
    I am looking for good working homes preferably in Scotland for these 3 pups.
    The dam is of Gonegos kennels breeding and her Father is the famous Iram of Falcon Green gun dogs.
    The sire of the litter is Dweezil a recent import to Gonegos kennels and top working dog.
    Please feel free to check their web pages.
    The 6 dog pups are very even in size and form so one should not feel like they will be left with the dregs!
    Like all HWVs the parents have impeccable natures and make great all round companions both for family and work.
    My personal thoughts are that this is one of if not the best bred working HWV in the country at the moment definitely in Scotland. The Dam is fully trained for deer and game birds and is working most days of the winter.
    Pups will be provided with papers and first lot of vaccines and will be ready first weekend in August.
    Price is 800
    for more information or for viewing please PM me.

Cracking looking pups, I too have a bitch from Gonegos lines and I am delighted with her.

hi there stunning dog and pups where about are you exactly ? and are they docked ?

I have known the mother since she was a wee pup and can vouch for her incredibly calm nature, and working ability.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi
    Where about up north are you?

If you were to visit R. Macleod & Son, The Scottish Gun & Rifle Dealer, Tain you would only be a few miles from Kiwikeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by parlanaich View Post
    Hi
    Where about up north are you?

Quote Originally Posted by .25-06 View Post
    If you were to visit R. Macleod & Son, The Scottish Gun & Rifle Dealer, Tain you would only be a few miles from Kiwikeeper
    Thanks 2506 just a coincidence but check out the date you posted lol! 25/06!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwikeeper View Post
    Thanks 2506 just a coincidence but check out the date you posted lol! 25/06!
    Much interest in the pups?