Bavarian Mountain Hound in the Blue Cross

Blue Cross need to re-home this chap

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	349270.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	58248

Hi I am Rusty!
    I am looking for a new home as my current owner is starting a family. I am full of life and can be a little bit clumsy when I am excitable. I come back when I am called especially if you have toys. I love playing a game of tug and will also fetch a ball or stick but you will need to trade another toy with me. When I am out and about I like meeting other dogs to say hello and will play if they are friendly. I currently live with my friend Ted; we could be rehomed together or separately. I have also lived with a cat and we are the best of friends, in fact I copy him! In my forever home I am looking for an experienced owner who can carry on with my training. Upon assessment I could live with school aged children who are confident around bouncy dogs. I am on the Home Direct scheme and am not at the centre but should you wish to find out more about me then please speak to the Torbay team and they can see if I am the right match for you and if so we can arrange a meeting at the centre.

http://www.bluecross.org.uk/pet/rusty-126054?type=adopt
    Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.
    Elbert Hubbard

Beautiful looking dog!!

Not far from me, but with a new born and toddler, not sure it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by kimh View Post
    Blue Cross need to re-home this chap

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	349270.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	58248

Hi I am Rusty!
    I am looking for a new home as my current owner is starting a family. I am full of life and can be a little bit clumsy when I am excitable. I come back when I am called especially if you have toys. I love playing a game of tug and will also fetch a ball or stick but you will need to trade another toy with me. When I am out and about I like meeting other dogs to say hello and will play if they are friendly. I currently live with my friend Ted; we could be rehomed together or separately. I have also lived with a cat and we are the best of friends, in fact I copy him! In my forever home I am looking for an experienced owner who can carry on with my training. Upon assessment I could live with school aged children who are confident around bouncy dogs. I am on the Home Direct scheme and am not at the centre but should you wish to find out more about me then please speak to the Torbay team and they can see if I am the right match for you and if so we can arrange a meeting at the centre.

http://www.bluecross.org.uk/pet/rusty-126054?type=adopt
    Thanks for posting. I have passed this on to BMH society rescue. They have lots of contacts and hopefully he will find an experienced home. I got mine through them, he was on here, Indy.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Bob View Post
    Thanks for posting. I have passed this on to BMH society rescue. They have lots of contacts and hopefully he will find an experienced home. I got mine through them, he was on here, Indy.
    Thanks Irish Bob lets hope the lad finds a working home for life, would be good if one of the boyz on here had room for him...
    Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.
    Elbert Hubbard