Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fathers Day

Fathers Day

So not long got home from work and on my arrival had both kids greet me, well the littlun passed to me for a cuddle. For then my boy of 3eager to give me, me fathers day presents. I had a lovely lil scrap book filled with drawings, pictures and photos from the kids, and also a gerber strata multi tool.
    Also there's a lovely roast leg of venison in the oven and a cold beer on the table,
    So a lovely afternoon seems to be looming.
    How have all you got on, Hope as well as me.

Sorry hate father's day made up by card companies not celebrated in my house. Hope every one else enjoys there day though

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Nice mate good on you,

Best thing I had was my youngest girl deliver my bullet cuff links and my fav fruit gums etc,

Just glad she's still here to do so,

Best fathers day for a while,

Bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Got the 6am from the lad lots of bits sweets etc photos nice man cave sign he made up and had printed on the net , two winter under shirts for stalking .tea toast then off the Pictures to see Jurassic world not bad film then had a nice meal out few glasses of wine a hand made card a plus a nice afternoon doing feck all oh and the go ahead to get the new toy in the pipe line priceless 280ai here we come.
    Last edited by paul o'; 22-06-2015 at 18:14.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey jake View Post
    Sorry hate father's day made up by card companies not celebrated in my house. Hope every one else enjoys there day though
    But it's still nice to get a nice homemade card and something little. My strata was just a little bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    Got the 6am from the lad lots of bits sweets etc photos nice man cave sign he made up and had printed on the net , two winter under shirts for stalking .tea toast then off the Pictures to see Jurassic world not bad film then had a nice meal out few glasses of wine a hand made card a plus a nice afternoon doing feck all oh and the go ahead to get the new toy in the pipe line priceless 380ai here we come.
    Ooh, have you decided on what your gonna have. Sound like you have had a lovely day mate

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Nice mate good on you,

Best thing I had was my youngest girl deliver my bullet cuff links and my fav fruit gums etc,

Just glad she's still here to do so,

Best fathers day for a while,

Bob.
    That's what it's all about Bob.

Hi text this morning from son he will see me tomorrow night he's playing a 72 hole golf tournament. Should be a nice bottle of Malt Mmmm. Going to daughters shortly for fathers day dinner and presses. I must say I love fathers day even after all this time. Hope you all have a nice day.
    Jim

My young ones aren't so young now, the baby's 25. Son came up from Wiltshire yesterday and they took me and the wife to the motorcycle museum, had a good look round and reminisced about the bikes I used to own (Where's the trials bikes, the UK was the trials capital of the world ?). Had lunch there then back to my daughters for tea, cards and liitle novelty presents. Daughter brought me Sunday dinner round, as the wife has to visit her mom Sundays, and spent the day with my son.

Absolutely lovely weekend