Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another break in

Account Suspended

Another break in

Another lot of tools gone in the latest break in by the ? I think we all know who!
    Bout 2000 worth
    What can we do to stop it?
    Some local people are coming to the end of there tether

Feel for you fella! We've been plaiged with it all too! Seems to get worst with the run up to the Dorset Steam Rally... There buggers -we all know who it is round here there just bloody untouchable, and the police don't want to know! There doing a rural crime survey now - if everyone does it and the results are there for all to see something might get done! there's a bloody epidemic of theft, poaching, and general trouble...

Sorry to hear that, bloody hands need chopping off!

We alarmed our yard with motion sensors to a master blaster and my phone and we got two German shepherds
    sorry to hear of the bad news it leaves a very very bitter taste especially if the culprits are known
    norma

my m8,s haulage yard ended up with an electric fence on the walls and those plastic spike strips to puncture hands and unwanted guests.he put all the warning signs up so no one could moan in court and the fuel thefts stopped.play them the pain game ,trail cams to photograph them.motion sensor lights ,big barking dogs ,smart water everything and put signs up so they know its done.it costs but its your stuff not their,s.tire traps ,6 inch nails through planks under the gravel.make it not worth their while to try ,and if all else fails fit the smoke bomb alarm.when it goes off everything gets covered in purple dye smoke so even the bill cant say it wasnt them
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

And if you catch them and call plod chances are its you who end up in court charged with assault,its about time the law was changed to allow you to defend yourself and property from the scum, preferably Texas style

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Another lot of tools gone in the latest break in by the ? I think we all know who!
    Bout 2000 worth
    Are you anywhere near Tintinhull by any chance? Last couple of weeks Taunton Crown Court proceedings might be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Bout 2000 worth
    Sorry, I know what its like. We were hit about 12 years ago, its always about the same time of year, every year, most of the our farmers near us have been hit. The law goes through the motions but thats it. You have to defend yur own area, takes a lot of effort and not a 100% guarantee.. some of the more radical preventative measures seem to work, with warnings that is... Only thing you can do is make it as hard a target as you can and get film/proof etc.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    Are you anywhere near Tintinhull by any chance? Last couple of weeks Taunton Crown Court proceedings might be interesting.
    About 5 miles away, which is in there escape area. I will have a look thanks.

Account Suspended
    Thanks all for the advice. I will start rigging up defences straight away. My insurance has gone through the roof as it's the third claim in 12 months. Almost decided to stop paying it, I'm glad I didn't,