Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommend me summer gloves

Recommend me summer gloves

Looking for a pair of summer stalking gloves to help protect from midges....!

Cheers
    And yet another 7mm-08 user...

Plenty of cheap camo mesh gloves about on the 'net. Thats all I use with the trigger finger cut off and smidge applied before wearing.

Polygrip work gloves, rubberized on underside, stretchy material on topside, not that expensive but great gloves
    Tried many including macwets (which didn't last at all) and find these are very good.
    Good job there is no big name in them or they'd cost a fortune..

Rotwild,

I use a cheap thin pair of brown leather gloves that I got from a market stall, I think they cost around 15 about three years ago. They are thin enough that I can feel the trigger and give protection from the blood thirsty parasites.

ATB 243 Stalker.

I use the 'tactical' style gloves. You can get pairs from about 7 up to about 50. Mine were under 20 and are cracking.
    Any Questions Feel Free to PM me

Quote Originally Posted by 243 Stalker View Post
    Rotwild,

I use a cheap thin pair of brown leather gloves that I got from a market stall, I think they cost around 15 about three years ago. They are thin enough that I can feel the trigger and give protection from the blood thirsty parasites.

ATB 243 Stalker.
    + 1 for brown leather gents gloves. Great protection from thorns or anything sharp or prickly also. Been wearing them for years. The worry some have about water proof gloves is miss placed for all but the harshest weather so I use them throughout the year. I have a slightly thicker pair for the very coldest weather.

same as rigboot workgloves ,and in winter same with a thin cotton pair underneath warm enough and you can still (feel) things through them,
    DONT START

Macwets. Also perfect for winter (well, other than in real Baltic weather). I love mine.

Novice

+1 for thin leather gloves. I've been using a pair of green RAF issue ones for about 10yrs now, they've conveniently worn through on the trigger finger and are perfect for summer use.
    ATB Lee

How about something like this http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/...a+Gloves+2011/
    I have a pair and am quite happy with them for the warmer months as they are nice and thin.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.