Thread: Thanks Stalking Directory.

Thanks Stalking Directory.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2818 (2).jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	146.6 KB 
ID:	58310I having being using the SD monkey sticks for ages and i cannot fault them.I know this topic has been done to death but i had to post this pic a friend took while i was having a pop at some steel targets.Only because i read the thread on these sticks and so many people were so positive about them did i give them a go and have never looked back.

Great phot. Looks like the gun from Eraser with the green light and 'laser' coming out the barrel, how you get that last your FEO
    Any Questions Feel Free to PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Greener Jim View Post
    Great phot. Looks like the gun from Eraser with the green light and 'laser' coming out the barrel, how you get that last your FEO
    Thanks Greener Jim,my mate is big into cameras and he always wanted to take a photo of the rifle firing-went out lamping shortly after this pic was taken and sods law did not see a single fox except while driving back and it was crossing the road!!

Awesome photo!
    Your mate must be a big lad as he looks rather 'hunched' on the sticks. You can get the same sticks in 2.1m length. I made a set for a chap on here last week who is about 6'2". I used 2 of the 1.8m and cut 2 of the longer ones down to 1.9m. Straight locked out legs and a straight back give you more rigid stability.
    How did you get the timing of the photo so well?
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    Awesome photo!
    Your mate must be a big lad as he looks rather 'hunched' on the sticks. You can get the same sticks in 2.1m length. I made a set for a chap on here last week who is about 6'2". I used 2 of the 1.8m and cut 2 of the longer ones down to 1.9m. Straight locked out legs and a straight back give you more rigid stability.
    How did you get the timing of the photo so well?
    MS
    Its me in photo im am small 5 foot 9 inches i just used sticks from the wifes gardening stock-still good out to 200 on fox even with me hunched over but you are right i must at sometime buy the correct size.My mate had all different settings for camera and some type of timer all i had to do was take the shot

I made a set a couple of weeks ago. Superb. I have never been one for carrying sticks but these make it so worthwhile. Two bucks for two outings which I wouldn't have got a look in without them.

Cool photo! Nice sticks.