Rspca

Having a look thru this loony diatribe, I see we now have proposals for an exam system to be allowed to own pets...... would my L2 exempt me on Grandfathers rights?:rofl:

With a bit of luck maybe she'll be their undoing. At the moment many people misguidedly believe that the RSPA is an animal welfare charity that looks after baby hedgehogs and stops nasty people from kicking puppies. But I think they'll soon lose support from normal members of society if she starts up with veganism and anti-farming values and Lord knows what else...

Remove the Royal charter and see how they fair as just another charity same with the bird bunch who claim to be for all wildlife.

It does seem that those ranged against fieldsports follow the maxim, 'if you cant beat them join them' - to defeat them from within.
I am surprised at BASC but stunned by the RSPCA who need to be going back to basics to regain the support of the members for the actions of this mega-rich charity.
Their new CE is likely to be a rare beast. Maybe JS will apply ?

The RSPCA have done a lot of doorstep canvassing for members. Very persistent too but I wouldn't give them a penny.
They spend a fortune on political prosecutions.

couldnt have elected a better leader, a rabid dyed in the wool eye rolling loon.you will obey her or you will be abused and vilified and then prosecuted.:stir: bye bye any respectability the charity had .wont be long before the donations dry up and theyl rue the day they elected the plant murderer :cuckoo:

I'm not over bothered as the result of this will be a further marginalisation of the RSPCA, a further drop in membership from a fairly paltry 22,000 a consequent drop in revenues and before long it will be a small fringe organisation.

Last edited:
I'm not over bothered as the result of this will be a further marginalisation of the RSPCA, a further drop in membership from a fairly paltry 22,000 a consequent drop in revenues and before long it will be a small fringe organisation.

Hopefully?

Some years ago, a local gamekeeper was approached by an RSPCA inspector who complained that he has seen one of the pheasants 'limping'. "I expect it's been shot". The keeper retorted.

Some years ago, a local gamekeeper was approached by an RSPCA inspector who complained that he has seen one of the pheasants 'limping'. "I expect it's been shot". The keeper retorted.

Really? I thought driven pheasants were all either clean kills or clean misses. Very humane, I'm told. :stir:

Back