Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mitsubihi l200 warrior

mitsubihi l200 warrior

Hi guys, just wondering what fuel consumption would you get from a 2.5 l200 warrior, 04 plate if that makes any difference?
    Regards Neil

I have a 2010 2.5 Warrior and get 31 mpg average. I checked it against miles covered for 4 full fills and it was consistent. I don't drive it hard.
    A pessimist is an optimist with experience.

Combined 27mpg 03 L200 = over a tank to the borders so we can hire a van cheaper and include fuel
    but I can see over the hedges in my truck

I get 34-36 now since chipping it
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

It depends on a few things,how you drive, what tyres you have on, egr blanked off or not. My 2001 returns high 20's with off road tyres but I drive it like a granny!

When i had mine would be highish 20's, usually 300 miles to a tank for about 85+ quid, that was towing a quad on a trailer thou, my wee scrapper van pulls same trailer sometimes up to 450 miles (400 is normal) a tank for 50 quid.

The newr versions are slightly better but not a lot really

Quote Originally Posted by countrryboy View Post
    When i had mine would be highish 20's, usually 300 miles to a tank for about 85+ quid, that was towing a quad on a trailer thou, my wee scrapper van pulls same trailer sometimes up to 450 miles (400 is normal) a tank for 50 quid.

The newr versions are slightly better but not a lot really
    Mine was about the same high 20's, 325 miles to the tank with mud tyres on.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest

For what its worth I have a 56 plate Animal from new and I get around 28mpg over its life of 178000 miles. You are bound to get more than that as mine has a slightly uprated chip in it.
    How's your end of the gene pool today?

For the past two years I have hired one for a month whilst in Scotland for the other guides who work for me. No disrespect to anyone but I wouldn't buy one. They are not great on fuel consumption and are poorly made in my opinion.

I have always used Isuzu and have never had a problem with them, having had 3 and run the last one up to 90,000 and had no issues with it at all. Plus the fuel consumption is much better, on my 3ltr rodeo I get about 32+ mpg. And they are well built machines.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    For the past two years I have hired one for a month whilst in Scotland for the other guides who work for me. No disrespect to anyone but I wouldn't buy one. They are not great on fuel consumption and are poorly made in my opinion.

I have always used Isuzu and have never had a problem with them, having had 3 and run the last one up to 90,000 and had no issues with it at all. Plus the fuel consumption is much better, on my 3ltr rodeo I get about 32+ mpg. And they are well built machines.
    With respect we're talking about the old shape L200 which is a different motor to the new shape youre probably hiring Malc ,you take as you find and I've found my 03 2.5 well made and as reliable as any car I've owned ....touch wood .
    norma