Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scone Game fair

Scone Game fair

The UKSHA has kindly been given space for a stand with the BDS along with doing presentations on follow up of wounded Deer and Wild Boar and finding the shot site we hope you can come up and say hello and take our new shot site cards to help you recover wounded game. Thank you to everyone involved in helping us attend the http://www.scottishfair.com

Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust Scottish Game Fair - Home
    The GWCT Scottish Game Fair
    scottishfair.com
    Last edited by mereside; 25-06-2015 at 09:36.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Hope to be there on the Saturday !

At that price,,,,forget it,,,,,, and you are cheecky enough to ask for volunteers to help you run it for free
    gamefairs USED to be about country folk getting together but now it is nothing but a money making exercise for the organisers and land owners,,, plus the link did NOT mention about the parking charge last year it was 5 over the entry fee

WONT be there
    Last edited by Ray7756; 24-06-2015 at 22:40.

I wonder if it is worth taking a chance driving up to the game fair thiis morning as it's humping it down with rain just now !

Absolutely lashing it in Perth just now

I was there yesterday, and had a great day out with a group of pals. Sun baking down, met up with loads of pals and organised follow up shooting days out of it. I was not particularly needing anything, but left with some real bargains, just small stuff. Also the usual treats from the food hall, so family were happy on my return. I spent a little too much time looking at RF binos and compared a couple that my local shops dont hold, so it was worth it for that for me. I will be having a set at some point.

We all thought it was noticeably busier than the Friday last year, and we were surprised that there were quite a few new stands, and of course all the usual ones as well. Business appeared to be brisk, with basically everyone carrying bags on the way back to the car park.

All our wee group agreed it to be a fine day out and we will be back next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingercargill View Post
    Absolutely lashing it in Perth just now
    It's ment to ease off later I promised two friends I would take them to fair today and as usual it p----s down at the weekend when I'm off work typical .

Quote Originally Posted by foxinmad View Post
    It's ment to ease off later I promised two friends I would take them to fair today and as usual it p----s down at the weekend when I'm off work typical .
    Bring your wellies

That's what I was thinking mate! It says on the web site fair defo on today ahh well better get the finger out and make a move ha-ha.
    ATB

It will be dry by 1 pm enjoy just don't go early